Hey trsean (1 Viewer)

Black&Gold

All-Pro
Reaction score
trsean, aka TROLL

How sad is the Giants d? Like seriously.

You talked all that BS all week and the Giants are garbage. 41 points after 3 Qts? LOL

Here is a nice helping of SPICY crow....Have a HUGE plate full, and good luck the rest of the season with that wak D the giants fielded today...LOL

Great game by the Saints.

The Crow is here, and I'll eat it.

I knew our defense would struggle to some degree against the Saints, but this is ridiculous. I figured they would keep it close enough for our offense to win it.

Missing Smith for the TD was huge, and all that nonsense before the half ended the game for us. I wished we could have gone into half just down 10. The game could have been winnable.

Ah, well. Much respect to the Saints. I didnt think this game was that big a deal for the Giants if they won, but for the Saints? This is huge.

Keep it going. Maybe the post season will yield different results.

Great game by the Saints.

The Crow is here, and I'll eat it.

I knew our defense would struggle to some degree against the Saints, but this is ridiculous. I figured they would keep it close enough for our offense to win it.

Missing Smith for the TD was huge, and all that nonsense before the half ended the game for us. I wished we could have gone into half just down 10. The game could have been winnable.

Ah, well. Much respect to the Saints. I didnt think this game was that big a deal for the Giants if they won, but for the Saints? This is huge.

Keep it going. Maybe the post season will yield different results.

Honestly it isnt huge for us, i don't think the Giants are even good. Jets were a MUCH better team then the gmen. Giants D is weak, and their front 7 is OVERRATED. Have they even sniffed Drew today? Nope.

Real test in the NFC is Minnesota. Vikings will be a test, but we wont see them until playoff time.

Eh Giants will regroup from this... they feasted on weak Offenses like KC, Oakland they have some good players, but we were the better team today.

Honestly it isnt huge for us, i don't think the Giants are even good. Jets were a MUCH better team then the gmen. Giants D is weak, and their front 7 is OVERRATED. Have they even sniffed Drew today? Nope.

Real test in the NFC is Minnesota. Vikings will be a test, but we wont see them until playoff time.

Bad day for the Giants defense. Great day for the Saints offense. Everything clicked. Is the Giants defense overrated? Maybe. This game certainly says so.

That's one. Where's Lipitor, or whatever his name is? He talked more crap this week than anyone.

I'm just gonna post this everytime an opposing team's fan comes and starts a thread. At least for as long as it is true.

& IS

trsean, aka TROLL

How sad is the Giants d? Like seriously.

You talked all that BS all week and the Giants are garbage. 41 points after 3 Qts? LOL

Here is a nice helping of SPICY crow....Have a HUGE plate full, and good luck the rest of the season with that wak D the giants fielded today...LOL

Man, we needed a better title for this thread.

Such an opportunity here, I mean "Hey trsean" -- come on!

Lame! :rant:

But now that we're here ...

HEY TRSEAN!!!!

:Cliff:

<br/>

Bad day for the Giants defense. Great day for the Saints offense. Everything clicked. Is the Giants defense overrated? Maybe. This game certainly says so.

I told you your statement that the Saints were a joke was ignorant dude. But i do applaud you for coming back to eat your crow. You are probably the only person in New York that thinks this game wasnt big for the Giants lol. As physical as both of your lines are , they just got their arses handed to them in the trenches on both sides the ball. You couldnt even stop our run when they KNEW we were running it. Your BLUE just got beat down BLACK and BLUE. Dont feel bad , you just played the best team in the NFL. Have you gotten Shockey doing his ride the pony dance out your mind yet? Didnt think so

Man, we needed a better title for this thread.

Such an opportunity here, I mean "Hey trsean" -- come on!

Lame! :rant:

But now that we're here ...

HEY TRSEAN!!!!

:Cliff:
I had quite a few things in mind, but wasnt going to be disrespectful, or break any sr rules so....

I am glad that Hixon is back from injury and returning kicks, though.

I had quite a few things in mind, but wasnt going to be disrespectful, or break any sr rules so....

Oh you're okay Black&Gold. I was wanting to really lay into him, something like "The trsean lovefest."

I hope I didn't come across harshly to ya. I thought the guy was really chickenscheiss in his attitude.

We were definitely the better team today. I think the Giants are better than you are giving them credit for. I am wondering how much they are missing their former DC Steve Spagnuolo. Sean Payton had a great game plan today and the players executed. I think these are the 2 best teams in the NFC. I would not be surprised if we meet the Giants again in the playoffs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom