Hey trsean (1 Viewer)

Oh you're okay Black&Gold. I was wanting to really lay into him, something like "The trsean lovefest."

I hope I didn't come across harshly to ya. I thought the guy was really chickenscheiss in his attitude.

It's all good, no offense taken. Trust me i had some stuff i wanted to put but the better part of me took over.

He was running his mouth all week how we were going to be 9-7 etc, and how mighty the gmen were..lol I think the gmen are so overrated its not even funny. The beat up on sorry competition and their fans fed into the BS. Once they played a real team they got WORKED.

WHO DAT!

I am glad that Hixon is back from injury and returning kicks, though.

Yeah, Hixon looked great; he almost took a couple to the house. If the Saints have one glaring weakness right now, it's kick coverage, and maybe FG and XP blocking too. (We've had two kicks blocked this year.) But compared to our much more serious weaknesses last year (the running game and pass defense), subpar kick coverage isn't so bad.

It's all good, no offense taken. Trust me i had some stuff i wanted to put but the better part of me took over.

He was running his mouth all week how we were going to be 9-7 etc, and how mighty the gmen were..lol I think the gmen are so overrated its not even funny. The beat up on sorry competition and their fans fed into the BS. Once they played a real team they got WORKED.

WHO DAT!

Still very much a possibility. You arent better than 9-7 until you win ten games. Feel happy. Your team won.

The only thing different in my perspective now is that the Giants better be careful or they might end up 9-7, too.

Still very much a possibility. You arent better than 9-7 until you win ten games. Feel happy. Your team won.

The only thing different in my perspective now is that the Giants better be careful or they might end up 9-7, too.

If you think we end up going 4-7 the rest of the year, with our schedule that includes the Rams, Redskins, Buccaneers twice, and Panthers twice, then you don't know football.

Yeah, Hixon looked great; he almost took a couple to the house. If the Saints have one glaring weakness right now, it's kick coverage, and maybe FG and XP blocking too. (We've had two kicks blocked this year.) But compared to our much more serious weaknesses last year (the running game and pass defense), subpar kick coverage isn't so bad.

Yeah, watching Moss back there the past couple weeks was a joke.

The only time I really got upset in this game was the end of the first half. I was screaming to just go into the lockers down 10 and getting the ball back to start the second half. The momentum was there and it was a positive to build off of. But, no. A disaster occurs instead and the morale just gets shot.

I still dont understand why Eli didnt at least clock it after the Manningham completion to give him more time to get set and ready.

Dumb mistakes.

<u>He was running his mouth all week</u> how we were going to be 9-7 etc, and how mighty the gmen were..lol I think the gmen are so overrated its not even funny. The beat up on sorry competition and their fans fed into the BS. Once they played a real team they got WORKED.

WHO DAT!

<font size="8"><b>WHO DAT!!!</B></font>

<br/>

If you think we end up going 4-7 the rest of the year, with our schedule that includes the Rams, Redskins, Buccaneers twice, and Panthers twice, then you don't know football.

Not saying it WILL happen.

But you never know. You're not in the playoffs until youre in the playoffs.

trsean, you came back so you're ok in my book. Don't listen to the haters 'cause most fans don't come back. You've eaten your crow. Giants are good, but had a bad day.

And I agree that running an offense at the end of the 1st half was dumb. Glad it turned out in the Saints' favor.

Great game by the Saints.

The Crow is here, and I'll eat it.

I knew our defense would struggle to some degree against the Saints, but this is ridiculous. I figured they would keep it close enough for our offense to win it.

Missing Smith for the TD was huge, and all that nonsense before the half ended the game for us. I wished we could have gone into half just down 10. The game could have been winnable.

Ah, well. Much respect to the Saints. I didnt think this game was that big a deal for the Giants if they won, but for the Saints? This is huge.

Keep it going. Maybe the post season will yield different results.

yeah maybe if we face yall in the playoffs we will drop 50 on you guys

Keep it going. Maybe the post season will yield different results.
I'd love an extra bye week in January (i.e., seeing the Giants in the Dome again), but honestly, if your team couldn't give as much of a fight as the Lions or Bills did, I'm not holding my breath that even the Cowgirls pass you up.

Props though for coming back. Green thumb from me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom