Hey, you married guys (1 Viewer)

The one I struggle with is referring to my wife with someone else - especially if it’s related to my kids
Like, I’ll be in a story and get caught with ‘do I use her actual name? do I say his mother? Would that make it sound like we’re divorced? Do I say my wife? Does that mean I identify her in relation to me and not as her own person?’
It’s complicated man

The one I struggle with is referring to my wife with someone else - especially if it’s related to my kids
Like, I’ll be in a story and get caught with ‘do I use her actual name? do I say his mother? Would that make it sound like we’re divorced? Do I say my wife? Does that mean I identify her in relation to me and not as her own person?’
It’s complicated man

With the kids, I just call her mom. And I call my mom grandma. Everyone else, I refer to her as wife or by name. But yeah, it can get complicated on occasion for sure.

It’s complicated man

You can't win either way.

You realize that?

I joke but "wifey" "ball and chain" or "ole lady" never occurred to me.

But I am twice divorced so obviously I have issues.

Last edited:
That sounds like a small child trying to say something like "licey" or "slicey". Or, maybe, "spicy". No, I've never used the term wifey in reference to my spouse or anything else.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom