HGH testing? (1 Viewer)

firecouch

All-Pro
Reaction score
Can someone explain to me what the deal is with the ban on HGH testing?

I know there's something about the CBA that the players union is backing out on.

I just don't know the full details?

I have used HGH many many times, cost is very high, i owned a pharmacy and still purchased it overseas and through my pharmacy with doctors script, most of the time legally.I think it helps older players play longer and recover faster, but as always, testing is always behind the current products that are available .Jintropin is a quality chinese product, they also have some new stuff i haven't tried. I have also tried all the big name brands, if I ever move to asia, I might use them again

http://www.gensci-china.com/gensci/Products.asp for more info on the products

I have used HGH many many times, cost is very high, i owned a pharmacy and still purchased it overseas and through my pharmacy with doctors script, most of the time legally.I think it helps older players play longer and recover faster, but as always, testing is always behind the current products that are available .Jintropin is a quality chinese product, they also have some new stuff i haven't tried. I have also tried all the big name brands, if I ever move to asia, I might use them again

GeneScience Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd. for more info on the products

Lol I always though your test/hgh/thy sig was your current cycle.. What's thy? T3?

The issue is the test itself. To test for HGH, blood has to be drawn instead of the standard urine test. Since the test is more intrusive, the union wants players to have notice, and only have blood drawn at certain locations. The league is sticking to the anytime, anywhere possibility that is enforced by the current CBA.

I've always thought the sports world should allow the use of hgh. If I understand correctly, it helps athletes recover faster from injuries and fatigue. If there aren't many negative side effects, why not allow football players to heal faster. With as many injuries that happen in the NFL, I think hgh is something the league should definitely consider administrating.

I've always thought the sports world should allow the use of hgh. If I understand correctly, it helps athletes recover faster from injuries and fatigue. If there aren't many negative side effects, why not allow football players to heal faster. With as many injuries that happen in the NFL, I think hgh is something the league should definitely consider administrating.

I want to preface by saying I've never used HGH or any other form of PE drugs, though I have used herbs and supplements before and there was a time when I was considering using PED's to help with fat loss and workout recovery so I did a lot of research on them.

The way I understand it is that there are negative side effects just as there is with anything (you can OD on vitamins and even water but this is very rare because generally you'd become nauseous and puke well before you reached a lethal amount, just like with alcohol) but it really all comes down to abuse. It's the same with anabolic steroids in that generally if you know what you're doing and cycle right you can minimize and even eliminate the negative side effects.

So knowing that I agree with you, especially at the professional level. These are adults making their own decisions about what to put in their body and if they choose to they should be allowed to. The main reason against it though is that it's unlikely that players not using would be able to compete with players that are using. Theoretically a situation could arise where the only way to have a chance to play football (or any sport really) at the professional level is to use PED's. Of course some people would say that's already what's going on and that players just find ways to pass the drug tests but if it's condoned then it's bad for the leagues image and I suppose it's possible for a lawsuit to pop up if anyone ever were to die as a result of PED's taken to play professional football.

drugs-are-bad-mmkay.jpg

Nobody wants this test, because we will learn that 90% of our NFL idols are on this stuff.

It's my personal opinion that players like Adrian Peterson and Peyton Manning used it in their recovery. I don't buy all the "they're just superhuman" and "freak of nature" talk.

I don't believe in using P.E.D.s , I think it taints the sport. But the reality is football is a violent contact sport. Human bodies aren't made to take that kind of damage and won't recover that fast.

Without pain pills, local anesthetics, Hgh, steroids, etc. we would probably only see our favorite players suit up a couple games a year. I'm conflicted on this topic, and not sure where to draw the line.

I have used HGH many many times, cost is very high, i owned a pharmacy and still purchased it overseas and through my pharmacy with doctors script, most of the time legally.I think it helps older players play longer and recover faster, but as always, testing is always behind the current products that are available .Jintropin is a quality chinese product :h9:, they also have some new stuff i haven't tried. I have also tried all the big name brands, if I ever move to asia, I might use them again

GeneScience Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd. for more info on the products

:biggiggle:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom