Hi does anyone sit in the bunker club seats (either side)? Whats the view like? (1 Viewer)

SaintsSupremacy

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Im trying to decide on Loge level or Bunker club and was wondering how the view is closer to the field as opposed to the middle loge section. I'm not rich, just want to spend some money for one game this year and chose the bucs halloween game. Thank you for any input, I really appreciate it.

Im trying to decide on Loge level or Bunker club and was wondering how the view is closer to the field as opposed to the middle loge section. I'm not rich, just want to spend some money for one game this year and chose the bucs halloween game. Thank you for any input, I really appreciate it.
We sat in the bunker club seats 2 yeas age for a game and my wife had a very hard time seeing most of the game. if your short go high.

We sat in the bunker club seats 2 yeas age for a game and my wife had a very hard time seeing most of the game. if your short go high.

Agreed. When the bunker club first came out I moved from 310 or 308 or wherever we were at the time and got bunker club seats.

My daughter and wife were completely unable to see so we traded with the folks next to us and only used those seats once. I was fine. My tiny wife and child were in hell.

The club itself was pretty cool, but I'd prefer the Loge corner seats myself and I'm more than tall enough to see.

I moved from 614 to Bunker club the first year they re-configured the Plaza. Right on the 50, about 25 rows up. Some tall guys sat in front of us. They decided to stand up for most of ALL of the games. I could only see by looking around and through them. My wife is shorter, and could not even see the end zone cameras. The following spring I complained to the front office, and they moved me to the loge, on the 20, 7 rows up. FAR FAR better. Mostly adults, people only stand on big plays (when EVERYONE stands), and the risers are high enough you CAN see when people are standing. Less drunks and rowdies. The club isn't quite as fancy as Bunker, but there is an external escalator that takes you from the exterior concourse right into the club lounge.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom