Hi, how's everyone doing? (1 Viewer)

dat dam dog

Hall-of-Famer
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I had to spend ten days watching my mother so my sister could get away, and not go insane. (only partially kidding)

Enough of that, I'm a little worried that I just can't seem to get fired up this week.

It was easy before, opening day win was very important.

Beat Green Bay is easy to get high for because I hate them for running it up on us last year.

Dirty Birds, no brainer, I hate them deeply.

Carolina, honorable men, but its easy to get up for a divisional opponent.

TB ditto.

Philly, not in our division, but they've handed us some brutal or embarrassing losses, they were considered a real test for us, so was easy to want it bad.

But the Ravens? I don't know. How do I get high for this one? I'm high every week, but I don't feel the same passion this week, and I don't want the team to not feel it either.

I hate to say it, but I don't get a gut feel the board is fired up.

Am I rambling? I guess so. Somebody fire us up.

ddd

It's the bye week.

But, I seriously can't wait for this game. Sunday can not get here fast enough.

Do I dare say it??? WHO DAT???!!! I for one am fired up! I kept asking all night last Sunday "Saints had a bye..right?" because I was so.freaking.bored.

Come on ya'll!! Bring on the Nevermore's..they'll certainly be that when we get done with 'em!

This has been the longest two weeks, ever... I think the board burned out its enthusiasm last week. So, lets crank it back up this weekend.

The Beerman is back! Deuce's hammy has had a week off to heal! and Payton hasn't cut anybody any slack with a grueling practice on Monday to shake off the Bye week. Our guys have a chance to beat one of the best defenses in league on Sunday and finally shut up the nay-sayers. What's not to get fired up about!? Who Dat? WHO Dat? Who Dat say they gon beat dem Saints?

The Saints .. are comin'...The Saints.. are comin'... The Saints!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom