Hicks (1 Viewer)

Chad1886

Rookie
Reaction score
Played against him. not head up. im a FB played for Univ. of Manitoba
RAAAAW. Big strong powerful. Stands up straight right away. not fast. Zero pass rushing moves (besides bull rush). Didnt take over a game as much as youd think he would. And the CIS is not an elite level at all.
When i heard this pick. i have never been more disappointed in a draft.
He has a lot of work ahead of him before he sees that field.
Alameda Ta'amu was there Brandon Thompson was there. Boykins. the list goes on...
Heres to hoping the rest of our draft turns around!

"He was the consensus pick in the room... It was pretty much a slam dunk for us."

-Joe Vitt

Yes I'm lying blowing "hot air" bc I love to go on forums and makeup stories. His number was 99 their other ends were 45 and 90. Hicks played inside and outside. I faced him when he played on the edge. #30 fullback university of Manitoba. Played them 2 a year. I think my team and I know a lot more than you. I'm a die hard saints but this was one pick me and my buddies would joke about all the time. Might as well bring back walter Thomas. Develop him he can do backflips. (sarcasm)

I hope He develops too. Should appreciate some actual info from his competition who turns out is a lifelong saints fan. Just lettinnya know Johnson will have his hands full. Good character though. Such a weird feeling he's on the saints now?!?

The guy has an opinion that we as Saints fans don't want to hear. No need to be a ****** about it.

I'm a die hard saints but this was one pick me and my buddies would joke about all the time.

How would you and your buddies joke all the time about something that just happened?

If he is that much of a "joke" why did he get drafted to the nfl and not you or any of your buddies?

How would you and your buddies joke all the time about something that just happened?

Bc we know he was proj to go mid round. One of those what if's...when lookin at mocks but then He got drafted I got laughed at and now Long story short I have to chug a lot of beers tomorrow...
Thankfully we have the best coaching staff and group of leaders that can help develop him. I expect no impact this year tho IMO he has a lot of work to do.

If he is that much of a "joke" why did he get drafted to the nfl and not you or any of your buddies?

Never wished him bad luck or wished he failed?? I get you guys hate hearing this bc you bought In to what you read. I bought In to what I saw first hand. I know how we all get. See: ojo, Walter Thomas, mike hass list goes on

Yes I'm lying blowing "hot air" bc I love to go on forums and makeup stories. His number was 99 their other ends were 45 and 90. Hicks played inside and outside. I faced him when he played on the edge. #30 fullback university of Manitoba. Played them 2 a year. I think my team and I know a lot more than you. I'm a die hard saints but this was one pick me and my buddies would joke about all the time. Might as well bring back walter Thomas. Develop him he can do backflips. (sarcasm)

Why aren't you playing for the Saints?

Next time do not post. You have no evidence to back up your claims other than alot of hot air.

Do you really need to crap on the guy for speaking his mind? It seems like 90% of SSF thinks the organization can do no wrong and comes down on anyone who says something different. I personally like opposing views, sometimes they turn out to be right.

That being said I wasn't high on the Cam Jordan pick last year and he's not off to a good start, but I really what I see from Hicks. Perfect pick for the spot and the need IMO and we always seem to have good luck with the smaller schools.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom