High School Reunions (1 Viewer)

My old friend from high school just replied back on Facebook and he didn't give me crap for not staying in contact. Haven't really gone down this list, since I don't live in the area, and people have busy lives, but I'm definitely gonna go to my next reunion, I miss those people for some reason.

All I know is that Greg Merryman’s punk arse still owes me $5 from 1993 - junior year when he begged me to buy him McDonald’s and promised to pay me back the next week. Next reunion, I’m collecting, with interest. :mad:
Greg, you bastage, you now owe me like $10,000. :mad:

They had a small graduating class from a private high school that no longer exists in Buras. I know they really look forward to meeting up with their old friends and classmates.
I had a rather large class and the very same school building I attended still VERY MUCH exists and is still the senior high so I don't have any problem with maintaining that connection to a past. I wonder if part of it, in addition to the smaller class, is because the school no longer existing makes you want to stay connected to the people so that it stays "real", if that makes sense.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom