Highest rater player in Madden 15 (1 Viewer)

Peterson is asked to do so much more. If Peterson were traded for Sherman but they both asked to fit into their new teams defensive scheme I think we'd all see why Peterson is better.
Posted via Mobile Device

I think there's some room for fudging due to assignment. But not 7 TDs and 43 points in QB rating worth of fudging.

Peterson is asked to do about the same things we ask Keenan Lewis to do. Both covered #1's around 50% of their snaps according to PFF.

Lewis gave up less TDs, less yards, and a lower QB rating. And it wasn't that close.

Wonder how well Sherman would play for a team without a great pass rush and run defense?

I hate the Seahawks, including Sherman, but I don't think the overrated tag is warranted for him. Sure, could he go to another team in a different system and put up the same level of production that he does in Seattle? No, there's no way in hell that he could. He would probably get exposed. However I doubt that there are many, if any, who could go to Seattle and match his ridiculous production. He plays smart, disciplined football and he plays within the system, which happens to be perfect for his skill-set. The system that they have in Seattle and the talent that they surround him with is a perfect fit for both sides.

Meh, I couldn't care less, honestly. My community is going to steamroll anyone online that uses the Seahawks.

I played 71 ranked games against the Seahawks this past year and went 65-6. 5 of those losses came by one score or less. I ain't afraid. :hihi:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/fwmVSZbRKjs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Watch Sherman at the 21 second mark. That's what I like to see.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom