Highest rater player in Madden 15 (1 Viewer)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/r8JNPXdSmhQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:shrug: Madden coverboys are rarely not the highest-rated players in the game.

If someone Colston talked as much as Sherman, he would be a 99 too.

Thankfully he doesn't.

Point: Sherman is one of the best at his position (top 4 or 5, I don't really care who's "#1" as they all do different things really well), but he puts himself out there so much that he's a bit overrated.

If someone Colston talked as much as Sherman, he would be a 99 too.

Thankfully he doesn't.

Point: Sherman is one of the best at his position (top 4 or 5, I don't really care who's "#1" as they all do different things really well), but he puts himself out there so much that he's a bit overrated.

He's a lot of things. Overrated isn't one of them.

The guy gave up one TD all of last season.

I would take Revis or Patrick Peterson over any other corner not named Keenan Lewis :ezbill: way too athletic and versatile

Meh. The corners in Seattles scheme are protected by the speed of Earl Thomas. You ever realize how Sherman almost always plays under his receiver? That's not because he's the fastest guy in the game, it's because 99% of the time a QB isn't going to lay one out there because chances are, Thomas is going to get to it. It's why he gets the picks as well, with he underneath position. He's just hidden a little in Seattles scheme.

I respect Sherman, but would take Peterson over him all day and twice on Sundays. There's not hiding when you're moving all over the field chasing the best receiver all day. Haden does it as well.

Sherman is the best CB in football. It's not just the hype and his mouth that make the claim...it's stats.

Sherman is the best CB in football. It's not just the hype and his mouth that make the claim...it's stats.

That's what I see. I get people have followed Peterson since LSU, but Sherman was simply better last year by the numbers and every year before that. And I can post plenty of videos of Sherman dominating people 1 on 1 with no Earl Thomas in sight. It's not like Peterson plays with a bunch of bums in Arizona.

You're right. I don't think he's overrated. I just don't like when he runs his mouth.

Or, in other words, more than Revis, Talib, and Peterson combined :)

Or, in other words, more than Revis, Talib, and Peterson combined :)

Not sure where you are getting your stats.

Peterson gave up 7 TDs last year (with one against Jimmy Graham we should all remember). Revis gave up 4. Not sure on Talib.

Peterson is asked to do so much more. If Peterson were traded for Sherman but they both asked to fit into their new teams defensive scheme I think we'd all see why Peterson is better.
Posted via Mobile Device

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom