Highlights from our last game at Dallas (with Jim Henderson calls) (1 Viewer)

wope

TWO DAT!
Reaction score
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dbswv72Cp_E?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dbswv72Cp_E?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Here's to an even better highlight reel this Thursday!

Wow, go to 1:56 and watch Charles Grant blow up a double team! I really think we need to go DE in the first round of the '11 draft.

Love the Dallas color man....."A touchdown that far, this early in the game is a phenomenal setback for the Saints....." :hihi: I bet he ate his words all night....

That last cut Reggie makes on the 61 yd TD is inhuman.

and these were just the touchdowns, we really dominated elsewhere in that game. Remember Deuce's long run at the end of the game when the Saints were burning down the clock?

I remember the Saints taking a knee around the 15 with 5 minutes left in the game. I would have LOVED to see them continue too rack up the points, but it was a BEAUTIFUL thing to watch regardless. How humiliating is that? :hihi: Taking a knee with 5 minutes left in the game. :ezbill: Honestly, I don't think I've ever seen that before.

I want to remember the last game the Cowboys played the Saints in the DOME. My heart dropped to the floor. I was real hurt behind that game. Time for redemption. Julius Jones will have a big-time game.

It's pretty crazy that was 4 years ago. That was a great game. Cheers to another big win.

42 - 17, I'd like to see us do that again. I'd settle for 35 - 6, though.

That game had two of my favourite drives since I started watching Saints games.

The Karney drive was awesome, awesome playcalling. That's what we missed in 07 and 08, was long drives with a great mixture of run and pass.

The final drive - we held on to the ball for TEN minutes, from our own 16 yard line to their 4...and we could've scored again if we wanted to.
It's a great sight to see your team taking a knee with over 2 minutes left on the clock, but it's so much better to see the other team say "we don't want the ball" and knee the last minute of the game out.

That game was the first true sign of Payton's other-worldly game planning ability in big games. He outfoxed the Cowboys and the players out executed them. Beautiful game.

Some memories: That game exposed Roy Williams the Cowboys FS as the complete coverage fraud that he is. Payton knew it from watching him in practice and and it looked like he also knew the FB would be wide open all day. I wonder how plays like this inspired the switch to Heath Evans from Karney in the style of Fback Payton wants in this offense.

Just seeing players like Jamal Jones and Fred Thomas out there remind you how much depth we now have. Payton had a bum at QB, zero linebackers, zero DT's, zero Tight ends, zero defensive backs and poor interior o line.

Payton in 2006 brought in Evans, Jeff Faine, Nesbit, Roman Harper, Colston, Bush, Shanle, Simeneaux, and Fujita, along with Hollis Thomas and somehow lured Brees to pull this all together. I am still amazed at our scouting department compared to other teams.

The Cowboys can have all the money they want, but their scouts are horrible. How do you pass on Steven Jackson? How do you take Felix Jones over Mendenhal or Chris Johnson? Jerry Jones is a fake GM. The Cowboys have no GM, they have a bank roll who lucked out in Romo and almost blew it trying to hold onto Quincy Carter.

After living in Dallas after Katrina, I relish every morsel of victory over the Cowboys and last year's game must be avenged.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom