Hilarious ESPN MVP Poll (1 Viewer)

Blessedog

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
For all the "no respeck" Who Dats, please let your voice be heard on this one. I couldn't believe this was a real poll.

NFL MVP Poll 2016 - Derek Carr of Oakland Raiders tops ESPN rankings

Brees in 11th place. That's ludicrous. Not only that but he is behind Russell Wilson, Aaron Rodgers, Matt Stafford and Andrew Luck. Brees is the best QB in the game right now. Nobody is outplaying him but there are 5 QBs ahead of him. How? Let's all take a deep breath and laugh. Someone is going to look back at the history books one day and see Brees owning every passing record known to man and wonder how he never won an MVP.

The thought of both Cam Newton and Matt Ryan both having MVP awards while Drew doesn't is sickening. Luckily I'm pretty sure its about time for the annual Falcons collapse. Fingers crossed.

Honestly, I can see Derek Carr as a legit MVP. But I dont know about the rest of those guys in front of Drew. I mean Aaron Rodgers, Luck, Wilson? Serious?! They must be getting "name" votes cause they've been way off, compared to Drew, this this season.

I am taking a beating from people in the facebook comments on that article.

All about our won/loss record, etc.

I'm like :rolleyes:

The MVP / Heisman are so weird. If you are any player other than a qb, it all comes down to did you break a record. If you are a qb its all about, "how did your team do?" Thats why Drew hasn't won one yet, and thats probably why he never will. Its bogus, but its the way of the world.

I've never been too concerned about popularity contests.

I'll pass on that link. I'd rather look at a chart of statistical leaders than MVPs any day.

'Most Valuable' should be based on what you've done (or do) and not on what someone thinks of you.

I am taking a beating from people in the facebook comments on that article.

All about our won/loss record, etc.

I'm like :rolleyes:

Where is your comment? I might want to jump in. Facebook arguing is one of my favorite hobbies.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom