Hilarious Tweet from Bills Player Who Dropped Winning TD Pass (1 Viewer)

People praise god for all good things, Stevie Johnson has it right...why can't he be blamed for the bad, too?

Sometimes it is hard to interpert the intent of someone when their word are in writing. This may be tounge in cheek that just does not come across as intended. I saw the guy in an interview a little earlier and he was taking full responsibility.

This. I heard snippet of his interview where he said something to the affect that he will never get over it. That the Bills will get over it and the fans will eventually get over it but he never will, because he is a receiver and that is his job to catch the ball.

I saw the video of him after the game sitting down on the turf in the end zone alone in what seemed to be an inconsolable state. That's exactly the attitude I would want from my receiver.

From John Clayton in the ESPN power rankings:
<table class="tablehead" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="oddrow" align="left"><td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>Bills receiver Steve Johnson, a quiet success story, won more fans for how he handled his emotional five-drop game against the Steelers. (Clayton) </td></tr></tbody></table>
Link

Seems like an odd statement to make considering that he handled it poorly and melted down. :shrug:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom