Hilarious Tweet from Bills Player Who Dropped Winning TD Pass (1 Viewer)

That poor guy was torn up after the game. It was a horrible drop though. The only consolation is that it probably won't cost them a playoff birth or anything. He's been having a nice year since Fitzpatrick took over at QB.

1st Stage: Get down and Question God.
2nd Stage: Get really ****** off.
3rd Stage: Get inspired, Get better and Give God all the Glory.

*** He'll be alright.

He'll understand why god made him drop the ball at next years draft when they're picking first.

I wonder if Hartley thought about tweeting God after potentially costing us the division with that damned miss in overtime. :9: After watching so many games where the Falcons just seem to get the luck, it certainly feels like someone wants them to win.

i don't see that many people commenting when a player thanks/praises god for a win - i see nothing wrong with this

It's because god is only responsible for the good things that happen on earth. All the bad things are someone else's fault...

He needs to watch old videos of Andre Reed and James Lofton.

i don't see that many people commenting when a player thanks/praises god for a win - i see nothing wrong with this

Someone thanking God for giving them the tools and ability to win the game is a bit different than someone saying "You abandoned me at this sporting event! I will never forget this!" by several orders of magnitude. But I expect you knew that already.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom