Hilarious Tweet from Bills Player Who Dropped Winning TD Pass (1 Viewer)

I like the pic of the Skins cheerleader in the Power Grid Twitter add just next to the article....

redskins_clicks2.jpg

I think Fitzpatrick to SJohnson will be a good combo if they can ever get a running game going. Bills on the verge of turning it around?

Theyre in 2-3 in their last 5 games, with all 3 losses in OT.

Ok let's say if God does exist.

So if he does, let's say he has aTwitter. Seems unlikely, but let's say he does.

Why the **** would he be following Steve Johnson from the Bills!?

I'm not a "believer" but maybe someone can explain why this wouldn't be more correct.

Praise you, oh Jesus, for giving me such an opportunity! In spite of your hate for the Buffalo franchise, you provided this gift, in overtime against a clearly superior opponent, you guided that football from my quarterback's hand in a perfect arc to my hands! Bless you Lord, and forgive me for totally screwing that chance! I won't blame you if you never give me the opportunity to win a game in spectacular fashion again, since my ungrateful *** couldn't even catch the ball when you got it to me!

But, then, I think the quarterback was actually responsible for the throw, so :shrug:

Ok let's say if God does exist.

So if he does, let's say he has aTwitter. Seems unlikely, but let's say he does.

Why the **** would he be following Steve Johnson from the Bills!?

Why wouldn't he?

Actually he'd be following everyone.

Made it all the way through this looking for someone saying "Jesus, made me fumble!" Either I'm blind or...c'mon!

I don't really think God is worried with out little trivial football games.

I could be wrong though, since I am not God.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom