Hill is our number 2? (1 Viewer)

I believe Teddy is an NFL QB. I'm not convinced of Taysom, because nobody's seen it.
Which brings us right back to were we started. It's your opinion that Teddy will be the better QB for the Saints, but there is no proof that he will be the best of the two. The same is true for Hill. I don't know which one or even if either one will be the best QB for the Saints after Brees retires.

It's your opinion that Teddy is, but there's no way for you to prove it and there's no way for anyone to disprove it. It's just an opinion at this stage. That's all I've been saying. What you say is proof is not actual proof.

Right now, there is no "proof" that Teddy or Hill would be the better QB for the Saints after Brees. There's only speculative extrapolation and conjecture.

I think that if something happens during the season, Teddy would be able to run this offense consistently game in and game out. Maybe Taysom could do it but it would be harder for him because he simply hasn't done it against starters. I believe that Taysom is more valuable to the team as the jack of all trades. And as much as Taysom wants to be the qb, what is best for the team is his other endeavors in the game.

he's our #3... but he'll play far more than our #2 QB
(please lord, may we never see our #2 play)

Taysom deserves it. He has shown way more than Bridgewater. Trade Teddy..

But what about the two seasons Teddy showed he could be a starting QB in the NFL? Do those two seasons factor in or our we just going by a two preseason games?

For those who are whining about the Steve Young comparison, how long has Taysom played? 2 seasons.
How did Young do in his 1st 2 professional seasons? Check the stats from the USFL, that's where he played his 1st year( @ least 12 games, he missed the 1st 6 games of the season)! Then look @ his play in Tampa(3-16 as a starter 11 TD 21 INT, traded for a 2/4 & replaced by Testaverde!). Finally, did he light it up immediately w/the 49ers? Nope, a guy named Montana had him riding the pine.
So maybe cut him some slack. Let's look back @ this in 3 more years (it took Young 5 years to be a quality starter).
Even Young says he wants to be Taysom when he grows up!lol!
Regardless, I'm thrilled he's a Saint. No one more fun to watch!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom