Hillary challenges Barack to a Delegate Bowl-Off (My $$ is on Hillary) (2 Viewers)

Pure Energy

Rethink Everything
Reaction score
Dude..a 37? What gives? What's up with that?
Hillary Clinton just offered her April Fool's joke -- bowling for delegates, maybe even the entire Democratic nomination.

"I am challenging Senator Obama to a bowl-off," she told reporters in Pennsylvania.
She even magnanimously agreed to spot Barack Obama two frames. But even that might not be enough for a close contest.

Obama has been savaged by pundits for his bowling ability -- or lack thereof -- that he displayed in Altoona, Penn., on Saturday night. (Joe Scarborough said Monday on MSNBC that his 4-year-old daughter could do better.)

Obama totaled 37 in seven frames (a perfect score is 300 over 10 frames). His excuse: He hadn't bowled since the 1970s.

Bowling for delegates - 2008 Presidential Campaign Blog - Political Intelligence - Boston.com

a 37 through 7 frames, i really have seen 5 year olds bowl better.... SERIOUSLY!!!! lol...i'm not a GREAT bowler but i can still average about 130 even when i haven't played in forever....

my question is, where the gutter gates applied or not?

He should respond with, "Fine Hillary, but it will be a two-part competition. We can have your "Bowl Off" then we will have a Pop, Lock and Ticking contest." If OB also drop a few windmills and worms on her...GAME OVER. Regardless of the Bowling score.

I am serious, he should respond immediately with this as challenege, even if he have to take a few dancing lessons before the bout.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2t2GgN_RC7M&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2t2GgN_RC7M&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Can Jerome Bettis and Chris Paul get in on this action?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom