Hillary's Email Show George Soros Was In Charge Of Her Foreign Policy (1 Viewer)

Grandadmiral

Infinite Power is da ****
Reaction score

efil4stnias

one lonely Beastie i be...
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Soros – who for years has been suspected of pulling the strings behind Clinton as well as dozens of foreign policy and open borders groups – appears to have sent a message through his “special advisor” Jonas Rolett

Clinton E-mails Show George Soros Gave Sec of State Foreign Policy Marching Orders
you really have no clue other than what ur fed by Fox News and Breitbart.

so sad.

48 year old man cannot parse from a piece what is and what isnt.

good grief.

Saintshizzle

Very Banned
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
He thinks Soros is the Bogeyman/Boogeyman/Boogie Man, depending on his spelling preferences.
Nope, just not going to comment until he comments on his own thread first. Else...it's just another drive-by thread, which I will point out...everytime they do it.

WhoDatPhan78

Definitely not part of the deep state.
Reaction score

Saint_Ward

Don't be a Jerk.
Staff member
Administrator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
OMG, he wanted some diplomatic action to tone down riots and violence!!!!!!!

He's so EVIL!!!!!!

Blah blah blah, social media over reaction and vile garbage!!!!!!

Seriously, read the e-mail. Sounds like a concerned citizen with access. Haven't any of you written letters to your senators or other political leaders?

V Chip

Truth Addict (aww ^&%$ I got a head rush)
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Close enough to ATL to smell the stink of Falcons
I haven't read the link/story/whatever that this thread is based on, but I'm willing to bet it is outright completely untrue/made up by the right, or a completely out of context thing. I'll check back in once I am done to verify. :9:

Saint_Ward

Don't be a Jerk.
Staff member
Administrator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Then follows what can only be construed as instructions for the Secretary of State from Democratic Party donor Soros, who has so far given her over $7 million this election cycle:

Dear Hillary,

A serious situation has arisen in Albania which needs urgent attention at senior levels of the US government. You may know that an opposition demonstration in Tirana on Friday resulted in the deaths of three people and the destruction of property. There are serious concerns about further unrest connected to a counter-demonstration to be organized by the governing party on Wednesday and a follow-up event by the opposition two days later to memorialize the victims. The prospect of tens of thousands of people entering the streets in an already inflamed political environment bodes ill for the return of public order and the country’s fragile democratic process.

I believe two things need to be done urgently:

1. Bring the full weight of the international community to bear on Prime Minister Berisha and opposition leader Edi Rama to forestall further public demonstrations and to tone down public pronouncements.

2. Appoint a senior European official as a mediator.

While I am concerned about the rhetoric being used by both sides, I am particularly worried about the actions of the Prime Minister. There is videotape of National Guard members firing on demonstrators from the roof of the Prime Ministry. The Prosecutor (appointed by the Democratic Party) has issued arrest warrants for the individuals in question. The Prime Minister had previously accused the opposition of intentionally murdering these activists as a provocation. After the tape came out deputies from his party accused the Prosecutor of planning a coup d’etat in collaboration with the opposition, a charge Mr. Berisha repeated today. No arrests have been made as of this writing.

The demonstration resulted from opposition protests over the conduct of parliamentary elections in 2009. The political environment has deteriorated ever since and is now approaching levels of 1997, when similar issues caused the country to slide into anarchy and violence. There are signs that Edi Rama’s control of his own people is slipping, which may lead to further violence.

The US and the EU must work in complete harmony over this, but given Albania’s European aspirations the EU must take the lead. That is why I suggest appointing a mediator such as Carl Bildt, Martti Ahtisaari or Miroslav Lajcak, all of whom have strong connections to the Balkans.

My foundation in Tirana is monitoring the situation closely and can provide independent analysis of the crisis.

Thank you,

George Soros
That's not the only way it can be construed.

V Chip

Truth Addict (aww ^&%$ I got a head rush)
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Close enough to ATL to smell the stink of Falcons
I haven't read the link/story/whatever that this thread is based on, but I'm willing to bet it is outright completely untrue/made up by the right, or a completely out of context thing. I'll check back in once I am done to verify. :9:
Ok, I was right. Damn I hate being right so often!

First off "In Charge of her Foreign Policy" is not only a huge stretch from what was actually used as evidence in the <s>hitpiece</s> "news" story but it is pretty much a complete lie. There was one thing mentioned. I dunno if Brietbart realizes this -- probably not, as the regular readers there don't seem to be too astute -- but there are more places that are "foreign" to the US than just the Balkans. Second, while I am sure a person of his wealth has ridiculously more access to the ear of politicians than you or I, to assume these are orders is just a biased interpretation. It's not as egregious as some of their other stuff, though, so maybe there is hope for Breitbart yet.

:spit:

SaintJ

hard, pipe-hittin'
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
Or maybe you should learn more about George Soros the person and see if maybe the background, his actions, and his stated reasons for acting the way he does make any sense.

Crazy, huh?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)