Hinderson, the epitome of why we never succeeded (1 Viewer)

9 catches 169
horrible

Yeah thats cute...you forgot his 3 drops on 3rd down. He sure is good at piling those numbers up. But hes even better at dropping the ball when it counts.

Any reciever that consistantly has multiple drops in a game should be cut.

How can some people actually say Henderson is a gamer?!?!?!?! He is guaranteed for several drops a game. Hell half the catches he makes he bobbles. He rarely secures a catch cleanly. He's a 3rd WR at best. He is a blazer but his hands are so inconsistent you can never count on him.

Yeah thats cute...you forgot his 3 drops on 3rd down. He sure is good at piling those numbers up. But hes even better at dropping the ball when it counts.

Our so called greatest WR did the same thing today had drops on 3rd down when this team needed.

Our so called greatest WR did the same thing today had drops on 3rd down when this team needed.

He had 1 drop...and it wasn't on 3rd down. 3 drops in one game is not acceptable.

I'd rather have him drop a couple with defenders hanging on him then cough up the ball like some other receivers we have, even though other guys are just trying to hard to make plays. And its cute how you don't mention the sweet grabs that he did make in the game. Don't get spoiled by Colston, let the kid develop some.

9 catches 169
horrible

honestly, what good do those numbers do us? he was the flavor of the week today. yippee. we lost. screw the numbers.

this is like when my mom would ask me how many points I scored in basketball after we'd lose by 35.

I'd rather have him drop a couple with defenders hanging on him then cough up the ball like some other receivers we have, even though other guys are just trying to hard to make plays. And its cute how you don't mention the sweet grabs that he did make in the game. Don't get spoiled by Colston, let the kid develop some.

Hes in his 3rd year. Its time to stop developing and learn how to catch.

You criticize henderson and look what Bree's did. I'll take 3 drops from a WR anyday over a QB with 3 interceptions. Your trying to scapegoat this on him and Henderson had a great game. Atleast he has the ability to make plays when he gets the ball. 3 drops and 9 catches? That's 75% completion percentage which is great for any QB to have. Copper and another fumble... that's what i'm concerned about. You'd be having a field day if Henderson would have fumbled it or caused a turnover.

Hands down... Henderson isn't the reason we lost. Brees' turnovers, Fred Thomas (and maybe the safety help and coaches decision not to double team with Freddy) is the reason we lost. PERIOD

Maybe you need to be cut... from this discussion.
There's no doubt Henderson helped us move the ball today.
Brees needs to be more patient in te red zone...BOTTOM LINE.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom