Hinderson, the epitome of why we never succeeded (1 Viewer)

horn dropped a 3rd down catch! cut horn he is the reason we lose!

brees threw interceptions, he didnt have a perfect day for once, he must be cut!

Henderson had 9 catches for over 150yrds, the reason for that is Payton called his number, Horn still nursing the Hammy and Colston out with the Ankle and Copper fumbling problem, Payton called on henderson, if you watched the game you would of seen that for alot of the time it was Henderson and Copper out there with Horn on the bench, his name was called and he produced, he is usually only in there for the deep ball, he gets his number called for the deep ball not as a primary reciever, but i'm with you he needs to show more consistency with his hands...he seems like a nice guy and they say he works hard why doesnt it show on the field?

Maybe you need to be cut... from this discussion.
There's no doubt Henderson helped us move the ball today.
Brees needs to be more patient in te red zone...BOTTOM LINE.

Did I ever say Henderson lost us the game? Did I even hint at it? No.

This is a thread about devery henderson. Why would I discuss brees in it?

There are plenty of brees threads to go do that in. People were discussing henderson's performance. I pointed out that despite his number he did not have a good game and dropped way to many passes. The truth is the truth.

You criticize henderson and look what Bree's did. I'll take 3 drops from a WR anyday over a QB with 3 interceptions. Your trying to scapegoat this on him and Henderson had a great game. Atleast he has the ability to make plays when he gets the ball. 3 drops and 9 catches? That's 75% completion percentage which is great for any QB to have. Copper and another fumble... that's what i'm concerned about. You'd be having a field day if Henderson would have fumbled it or caused a turnover.

Hands down... Henderson isn't the reason we lost. Brees' turnovers, Fred Thomas (and maybe the safety help and coaches decision not to double team with Freddy) is the reason we lost. PERIOD

I never said he was the reason we lost. This is a devery discussion therad. I discussed him.

BTW...a reciever who only catches 75% of the passes that hit him in the hands is not good. QB and WR are totally different.

As some one else pointed out DH only had 1 drop today\

How many did Chad Johnson have

The Bengals should cut him. 2 drops that is unacceptable.

Comparing CJ to Devery Henderson is laughable at best.

Making excuses for a guy who dropped 3 passes is also. No matter how you slice it 3 drops is unacceptable. Fan favorite or not.

Comparing CJ to Devery Henderson is laughable at best.

Making excuses for a guy who dropped 3 passes is also. No matter how you slice it 3 drops is unacceptable. Fan favorite or not.

He did not drop 3 passes today.
He dropped 1. CJ dropped 2.
My point is if your are going to cut someone who dropped 1 pass you better cut someone who dropped 2 first

He dropped 1. CJ dropped 2.
My point is if your are going to cut someone who dropped 1 pass you better cut someone who dropped 2 first

Certain players have more leway then others because of what they've proven. DH has proven nothing. CJ has been the 2nd or 3rd best WR in the league for years.

And he dropped 3 passes today...not 1. We'll just have to disagree about that.

that's pretty cold blooded to attack Devery like that. Devery didn't throw 3 picks and he didn't get beat deep 3 times, You are upset about losses but he is doing his job. I actually feel Devery is finally being given a chance to show what he is capable of doing. Haslett didn't get him on the field. Payton is using this weapon. You also forgot the game against Tampa Bay where he caught 2 deep bombs from Brees. If you want to blame someone blame the team cause Devery is not the reason they loss these last 2 game. And need I remind you the Saints were pick to finish Dead last in the NFC South. They have over achieved. Yes, we have help Offensively. yet, they need help at corner, they could use another FS, DT, LB. And even Offensively they could use some Depth on the line. So calm down and enjoy the season, none of us really knew we would be where we are at. I personally was just looking just for improvement. But I like what I see from the team overall. they are head in the right direction

He dropped 1. ...

I know for a fact he dropped at least two. The beautiful long pass Brees threw over the CB's shoulder that hit Devery right in the hands and the one on the home side's hash mark that he didn't secure before turning to run.

Not saying he should be reprimanded or anything. He definitely missed a few opportunites but also made some big plays. Overall inconsistent day from him as usual, not that that that's good or bad, it's just what I expect from him. :shrug:

Chad Johnson had two drops.... he stinks.

+1,000,000

The sheer capacity of the general Saints fan to ignore the concepts of rationality and perspective are remarkable when the time for generalization has arrived.

Thank you for pointing this out. Devery + two drops + 169 yards on 9 catches somehow << Chad + two drops + 190 yards on 6 catches.

Really? C'mon folks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom