Hindsight 20-21 QB Brees v Brady (1 Viewer)

No way. There is no scenario where I would trade Brady for Brees. Even this year.

Sorry, but that would basically ruin and invalidate the last 15 years. Brees barely has a legacy in the minds of most people, and soon Brady will surpass all his records. Brees is always 2nd fiddle even though he outplayed Brady most years.

I mean Flacco won a super bowl. That is also how most people think of Brees. As a not good enough QB to really get there. Nevermind that while he was still great our defense was garbage and that we were robbed of at least 1 super bowl appearance. He was completely dominant for over a decade and will soon be forgotten.

Sorry. Anyone but Brady and I am good.

I'm a Saints fan more than I'm a Brees fan. It's next man up. I would support whoever could bring us a Superbowl.

well brady definitely looks to still have gas in the tank, better arm for sure..

like it or not brees handcuffed payton in playcalling. no passes over 20 yards even attempted. the 2 safeties are right outside the box so all these crosses are covered up, run game is stifled. you have to have space. even when taysom was in you had more spacing. i dont think its the WRs not getting open, i think all these short routes dont create enough space.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom