Hippie Metallica (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Saw My Morning Jacket last night; man they were good. I like all their heavier stuff and I thought it was awesome all these folks throwing up the devil's horns during the set. All those jam bands should take a cue from MMJ by turning it up to "11" and throwing down a wicked face melter in the middle of an otherwise pleasant song.

What's also funny is how these guys look like they could be playing at Dixie Taverne during an Earbleed festival with all the greats like Pg. 99 and EYEHATEGOD. Definitely not a bunch of "lookers." Just goes to show that amidst all the digitized crappola on the radio and whatnot there is still some killer, CLASSIC music being made...

Saw My Morning Jacket last night; man they were good. I like all their heavier stuff and I thought it was awesome all these folks throwing up the devil's horns during the set. All those jam bands should take a cue from MMJ by turning it up to "11" and throwing down a wicked face melter in the middle of an otherwise pleasant song.

What's also funny is how these guys look like they could be playing at Dixie Taverne during an Earbleed festival with all the greats like Pg. 99 and EYEHATEGOD. Definitely not a bunch of "lookers." Just goes to show that amidst all the digitized crappola on the radio and whatnot there is still some killer, CLASSIC music being made...

Word. Sounds like it was a good show. You should have called a homey up if you went.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom