Hire Gruden if you truly want to blow it up (1 Viewer)

Controversies aside, he had like 6 winning seasons out of a 15 year head coaching career. He's really not very good. Won a SB with the team Tony Dungy put together in Tampa and never did anything else. Completely sucked in his second stint with the Raiders.

You think our players dont use the same language?
With all due respect, if you can’t see the obvious issues with bringing in Gruden to lead a majority black locker room in a majority black city, I can only comfort myself knowing that you’re probably won’t be on the recruitment panel.

You think our players dont use the same language?
Referring to a black person as having lips as big as tires and criticizing players for kneeling? Yeah I somehow doubt that. I recall Brees getting crap for much less. We can't have a coach that will cause division. Maybe if he wants to go to some bottom feeder team.

With all due respect, if you can’t see the obvious issues with bringing in Gruden to lead a majority black locker room in a majority black city, I can only comfort myself knowing that you’re probably won’t be on the recruitment panel.
Fake news

Gruden is a good coach. He shouldnt be held in purgatory for an email from 2012.

NFL players have done far worse and still play.
Don’t want him as our coach but definitely agree with your last statement. That’s a fact.

This feels like 2012 all over again

I made that very point earlier today.

OMG I can't even imagine the penalties we would get then lol
Literally couldn’t be worse than it was the last few years. 😂
Controversies aside, he had like 6 winning seasons out of a 15 year head coaching career. He's really not very good. Won a SB with the team Sam Wyche built and Tony Dungy inherited in Tampa and never did anything else. Completely sucked in his second stint with the Raiders.
Agreed

What about his brother Jay? Lol

You're also going to piss off your minority players and organization employees. We can do better than that. If I'm taking a controversial former Raider coach I'd rather have the Lane Train here

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom