Historically, as a general observation, teams that make the Superbowl, RARELY lose by double digits in any regular season game. (1 Viewer)

Just as valid: 24 10-digit losses by 20 teams means that on average every SB team loses a game (1.2 games in fact) by double digits.

Maths sure is fun.

A mind closed to valid disagreement is sad.

Lol Tribune are you projecting right now?

I agree with your last statement. You come across as representing that statement many times though. Imo. ?
And meh me or dislike away, I’ll sleep ok. ?

Lol Tribune are you projecting right now?

I agree with your last statement. You come across as representing that statement many times though. Imo. ?
And meh me or dislike away, I’ll sleep ok. ?
Still scratching that itch? As someone said, looking up the facts before posting generally works out better. If you choose to ignore facts to suit your preferred outcome, I'm going to probably disagree with you. I'm not in a popularity contest.

I still kind of got where the OP was going and think he should get some slack. "Double-digit losses", you can have maybe one of those and it's not a big deal. I think if you want to say it's not common for Super Bowl teams to suffer multiple double-digit losses, or to suffer even one big blowout, that's a pretty good observation. The exceptions really stand out, and we remember them as teams with certain characteristics that (1) got hot at the right time, and got a good style matchup in the conference championship game and/or Superbowl or (2) made it in a down year for the traditional power teams (eg Ravens/49ers).

Let's not kill the guy.

I still kind of got where the OP was going and think he should get some slack. "Double-digit losses", you can have maybe one of those and it's not a big deal. I think if you want to say it's not common for Super Bowl teams to suffer multiple double-digit losses, or to suffer even one big blowout, that's a pretty good observation. The exceptions really stand out, and we remember them as teams with certain characteristics that (1) got hot at the right time, and got a good style matchup in the conference championship game and/or Superbowl or (2) made it in a down year for the traditional power teams (eg Ravens/49ers).

Let's not kill the guy.

Lol.
Agreed.
It ain’t that serious.
To some however, he’s a witch now, burn the witch! ? We don’t want to be turned into newts.

Attachments

• 0A9AABC8-D624-419A-808A-0232C9B153C8.gif
    0A9AABC8-D624-419A-808A-0232C9B153C8.gif
    1,017.9 KB · Views: 1
I’m pretty sure that many of the SB teams took a butt-whipping or two during the season; it happens.
I get what the OP is getting at - trying to convey that Carolina is not a SB contender based on the way they got drop-kicked and DDT’ed by the Steelers last night.

:hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom