Hitman ----Absolution (2 Viewers)

HennessyRob

NOLA Raised
Reaction score
Hitman: Absolution follows Agent 47, a cold-blooded assassin, who takes on his most dangerous contract to date. Betrayed by those he once trusted -- and now hunted by the police -- he suddenly finds himself at the center of a dark conspiracy and must embark on a personal journey through a corrupt and twisted world. Boasting a cinematic story, distinctive art direction and highly original game design, Hitman: Absolution combines much-loved classic gameplay with features never seen before in the Hitman franchise.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wrE36PeQgKE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hitman Absolution Will Satisfy Your Assassin's Greed - Xbox 360 Preview at IGN

The following video is the first 17 min of the game.
Agent 47 is in an abandoned library unarmed and on the run from the cops.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/njMOarAzvc8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Me too bra.
It's funny how I always start each mission with the desire to be stealthy and professional only to end up killing every single person in the area.

i'm just the opposite. i will replay it over and over again until i figure out how to get silent assassin.

I went on a murder spree on the French Quarter level. Felt good. I'll be getting this day one, love the Hitman games.

Me too bra.
It's funny how I always start each mission with the desire to be stealthy and professional only to end up killing every single person in the area.

I'm sadistic, but measured. I set out to kill and remove each and every single person carrying a weapon.

But in this game? I wouldn't be able to bring myself to kill that one pathetic cop. Dude suffered enough. Ain't no way I'm gonna up and break his neck.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom