Hits keep coming...Underhill a week away from no longer covering Saints (1 Viewer)

Brutal. But his needle was always pointing up. Hope he's going to like The Athletic or something bigger and better.
that he says "last week covering the Saints" makes me think he's going to a more general reporting of the league rather than one specific team. Unless another outlet offered more $ to cover their team. My hope is he is going to a national outlet and covering the league in general, rather than going to like Houston or somewhere to cover the Texans.

giphy.gif

1. Nick Underhill covered the Patriots prior to becoming our beat writer.

2. He has been a fantastic asset to our fan base since being with the Advocate. We were the beneficiaries... and now it's time for him to move on.

3. We'll certainly miss him, but we have to rejoice in his good fortunes in moving up... it's undoubtedly well deserved.

I can think of another beat writer that could have exited... but that's another story.

:gosaints:

This sucks. He was the best and most knowledgeable Saints reporter that this team has had in a long while.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Can’t believe next week will be my last week covering the Saints. Excited about what’s coming next, but surreal to think about.</p>&mdash; Nick Underhill (@nick_underhill) <a href="">March 17, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

1. Nick Underhill covered the Patriots prior to becoming our beat writer.

2. He has been a fantastic asset to our fan base since being with the Advocate. We were the beneficiaries... and now it's time for him to move on.

3. We'll certainly miss him, but we have to rejoice in his good fortunes in moving up... it's undoubtedly well deserved.

I can think of another beat writer that could have exited... but that's another story.

:gosaints:
Really? I always thought he was from here. Where is he from?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom