Hits keep coming...Underhill a week away from no longer covering Saints (1 Viewer)

I really liked your work Nick. You were very informative & honest in your evaluations while still giving Saints fans a positive, but balanced light. Thank you sir.

Thanks, guys. It was a really hard decision to make. I never sought or intended to leave. I turned down all the other offers I've received over the years. Seeing the reaction the last few days has been overwhelming. I really loved and am appreciative of my time here. I hope that came across in the effort I put into my work.

I loved your work, by far my favorite Saints reporter :( Best of luck with your next job !

Bummed you're leaving Nick! Happy travels to wherever next may lead you

For your Saints Hall Of Fame painting it should be you holding a paper copy of the "We Analyzed all of Drew Brees' 7485 passes with the Saints" article

Boston.
That is an amazing opportunity for Nick. I am as happy for him as I am sad to lose him.

And yet nobody seems to know where exactly he is going except a return to the Boston area. Strange in the Internet era.

And yet nobody seems to know where exactly he is going except a return to the Boston area. Strange in the Internet era.

The Athletic - subscription site where Larry Holder works as the Saints beat guy. Underhill now the Pats beat guy. He covered them for MassLive before coming to Saints.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom