Hobby Lobby ManCave stuff... (1 Viewer)

Rickboy

Nom Nom Nom Nom.. me hungry for a SuperBowl
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Have any of you guys noticed this? Hobby Lobby figured out that many of their female customers live with these other people called Husbands. They are now actively seeking these Husbands and other beings otherwise known as "men" for their business.

They are having a 50% off sale on a lot of their mancave stuff. This are some of the things I found at the Denton, TX store. Obviously I'm leaning on the Ford stuff, but there was a TON of Chevy stuff there too.

8874929938_ce5c682181_b.jpg

This Mustang art is metal.
8874313185_d9d5a53497_b.jpg

8874311841_f56423918e_b.jpg

8874310581_1cb1416cac_b.jpg

8874309219_b6cc445c28_b.jpg

8874923240_f877479c6d_b.jpg

8874921900_39f6407a3f_b.jpg

This was at the Flower Mound store.
8874305387_7cf79f6ca0_b.jpg

Mopar?

that's some pretty tacky stuff
well... except for those bad*** cobra lamps

Well, he did say man cave stuff.....:idunno:

Unless you're a bachelor, I don't think any wives would let you put that in the house..:hihi:

Like all of my mounts, all in my office....

But yes, those Cobra lamps are bad ***...

Well, he did say man cave stuff.....:idunno:

Unless you're a bachelor, I don't think any wives would let you put that in the house..:hihi:

My wife pretty much buys a lot of this stuff for me. Car and Truck stuff for my garage and Saints stuff for my office...

I married well.. :)

Very little. I'm guessing Chrysler hasn't been licensing as much stuff.

Bringing this back up.. Looks like Hobby Lobby does carry Mopar stuff now.. This isn't all of it..
9550243361_a4825ee285_b.jpg

Also, I noticed that Cracker Barrel is carrying a lot of Mustang stuff these days..

10896904043_3f2bd54586_b.jpg

10896901633_b575cb5b5e_b.jpg

10896660526_f2575dbbfc_b.jpg

ugh wife goes to hobby lobby all the time, and as a good husband i tag along- ive never seen so many sweater clad, high waisted jean frumps. (yes i know thats an indictment on my wife)

they need a guys lounge/waiting room with leather couch.

that being said i love destroying their mens room 1) its always empty 2) its always clean.

Usually about the only thing I go to Hobby Lobby for is picture frames. Then as I'm getting ready I realize the wife likes that store so I send her to get it for me.

I am always jealous of man caves. Question, is there any use for a man cave in a bachelor pad? Im thinking about starting one.

so am i.

Ive tried it now twice, and both times the 2 rooms i wanted were "annexed" by the women in my home. 3 v 1...not even a fight im willing to engage in.

Do it NOW!. that way, when you get that woman you will settle down with, the PRECEDENT is SET. :mwink:

so am i.

Ive tried it now twice, and both times the 2 rooms i wanted were "annexed" by the women in my home. 3 v 1...not even a fight im willing to engage in.

Do it NOW!. that way, when you get that woman you will settle down with, the PRECEDENT is SET. :mwink:

guess it has to be my office then and its full of camera equipment and the only TV is a security monitor. Not feeling very manly. :(

I am always jealous of man caves. Question, is there any use for a man cave in a bachelor pad? Im thinking about starting one.

so am i.

i knew my gf was a keeper the first time i went over to her place and she showed me her 'LSU Room' :hearthrob: ... Purple and Gold painted walls, signed helmets from the championship years, framed prints, etc.. Now we've just bought a house and we've got this 3rd floor bonus room, which is full of boxes right now, but eventually we'll combine her LSU stuff w/my Saints stuff to create our 'Louisiana Room' ( we live out of state.) Can't wait.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom