HOF QB Steve Young: "Is This The Saints Year?" - Video (1 Viewer)

kfran

TwoDat! Let's Do It Again
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
<object width="384" height="216" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" id="ESPN_VIDEO" data="http://espn.go.com/videohub/player/embed.swf" allowScriptAccess="always" allowNetworking="all"><param name="movie" value="http://espn.go.com/videohub/player/embed.swf" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"/><param name="wmode" value="opaque"/><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"/><param name="allowNetworking" value="all"/><param name="flashVars" value="id=4579521"/></object>

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=4579521

I still find it amazing that this is being brought up about our own team. Somebody pinch me now.

Bar none, this team, without a doubt is the best Saints "Team" of all time. This is our best shot at a SB ever in our history, if ever there was a season, a team that we could seriously put our hopes on for a SB, it's this one.

Bar none, this team, without a doubt is the best Saints "Team" of all time. This is our best shot at a SB ever in our history, if ever there was a season, a team that we could seriously put our hopes on for a SB, it's this one.

That is just the plain, undeniable, unchangeable truth, TCEed. :9:

Hands down our best chance ever....hands down. This is the most complete, best coached, best led (Brees, Vilma, Sharper, O-line, WR corps, ATTITUDE) we have ever had....WHO DAT?:mwink:

True dat. And we are putting our hopes in this team.

I met a guy in Vegas in '07, from San Diego, and he told me many Chargers fans were upset about Brees being let go.....I know they're kicking themselves in the *** right now....

True dat. The team just has to take it one game at a time and not get ahead of itself. They will be tested, especially in the playoffs. We just have to believe that the fire Payton and Williams have forged them in has made them strong enough to endure any test. They have the talent, they have the system, they have the desire, they have the focus, they have the conviction, they have the fan base, they've got it all but a championship. This year the impossible dream will come true.

Young is a BIG Brees' fan. He talkes about him all the time and uses him as an example of a QB that has studied the game and knows whats going on with the opposing teams defense.

Last week he said the Saints are his "Fun, sneaky pick for the superbowl".

He has a weekly segment on the radio out here in the Bay Area, CA.

I hated the guy when he played for the 9ers. Over the years I have gotten a new appreciation for him.

Every year I always hold back of portion of me, saying, "Don't get your hopes up, they'll disappoint you..." [watch, go to, and cheer at every game]

When I heard that we got G Williams, I said 'final piece'......this is it.

So I'm sold out that this is the year.

It's gonna be a long way to fall if not. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom