Hofstra rape was a lie (1 Viewer)

ar119401186102816.jpg

So what charges does she face? I did not finish reading the story so it may have said something on there but it seems to me she wasted peoples time and money on this fabricated story. Should she not be subject to some penalty as well?

Their lives are still ruined, correct me if I am wrong but doesn't the rape conviction stay on their records?
I am am right they will have to explain that the rest of their lives. If I am wrong these guys lucked the hell out she decided to come clean.

i've never 'run a train' on some girl... it doesn't seem like it would be all that-- you know, since there are four other guys there and all.

Well -- if i had the number 1 draft pick maybe -- but still -- not something I would think would be enjoyable

Their lives are still ruined, correct me if I am wrong but doesn't the rape conviction stay on their records?
I am am right they will have to explain that the rest of their lives. If I am wrong these guys lucked the hell out she decided to come clean.

They weren't convicted of anything, everyone just assumed they were guilty because someone said so.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom