Hogan or Stills (1 Viewer)

I would definitely not drop Hogan. For the next 3 weeks at least, he will be a good to great play, despite his week 1 dud. He's the #1(for now) with Tom Brady throwing to him. Stills has Ryan Tannehill throwing to him. Stick with Hogan. If your only real drop option is Hogan, meaning he is probably the worst player on your team, you have a heck of a team.

I would definitely not drop Hogan. For the next 3 weeks at least, he will be a good to great play, despite his week 1 dud. He's the #1(for now) with Tom Brady throwing to him. Stills has Ryan Tannehill throwing to him. Stick with Hogan. If your only real drop option is Hogan, meaning he is probably the worst player on your team, you have a heck of a team.

We can only carry 3 WRs in a 12 team league. I have AJ Green, Allen Robinson, and Hogan currently.

I was thinking Stills might see more consistent work with being the #1 in Miami versus Hogan as the #2 or 3 in New England. He's also just never produced consistently. Stills has been much better the last two seasons.

We can only carry 3 WRs in a 12 team league. I have AJ Green, Allen Robinson, and Hogan currently.

I was thinking Stills might see more consistent work with being the #1 in Miami versus Hogan as the #2 or 3 in New England. He's also just never produced consistently. Stills has been much better the last two seasons.
But Hogan had Edelman, Cooks(1 year) and even Amendola the last couple of years in front of him. Now he’s the #1 WR and #2 Target. Plus it looks like Davante Parker will play for the Dolphins this week. I see where your coming from and definitely wouldn’t fault you for doing it. But I know I would snatch Hogan up with the quickness if he were available in any of my leagues.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom