Hogan retired (1 Viewer)

Well, IMO, this staff has failed miserably in evaluating LB’s to draft. I mean when they could have drafted guys like Jones, Queen, just two I can think of and were right under their nose in Baton Rouge, what else should fans think? I have zero confidence in this staff, evaluating WR’s. They have stumbled into some. But HAVING to draft one, is another story.
Werner is starting(he led the team in tackles a couple games back) and he was drafted this year, Baun and Ellis have shown potential. It seems that that narrative has changed.

How am I just hearing about this? Wow.

Is TQS playing tonight?

TQS and Kevin White are playing tonight. Hogan was probably going to be cut anyway.

TQS and Kevin White are playing tonight. Hogan was probably going to be cut anyway.
Has White done anything on the field yet?

Has White done anything on the field yet?
Has Hogan aside from one TD catch? TQS is an upgrade over both and he’s back. We are stronger tonight at WR than last game at least.

Has Hogan aside from one TD catch? TQS is an upgrade over both and he’s back. We are stronger tonight at WR than last game at least.
I hope you are right.

You were saying?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom