Holder: Paul Kruger came down to Browns vs Saints [MERGED] (1 Viewer)

BlackNGoldblood

Cruisin' for a Bruisin'
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Surprising to me.

New Orleans pushed hard for Kruger, according to a source familiar with the talks, so much so that the final two teams in the race were the Saints and the Browns. Cleveland's price was higher than where the Saints were willing to go, so Kruger ended up with the Browns.
New Orleans Saints Football NFL News - NOLA.com

He got his ring last year so why not chase the money. I don't blame him

May be in a blessing in disguise for us. With the $$$ it would have cost us for him, we can prob get 2-3 2nd tier guys and try to fill his role in the draft.

I'm shocked. I really didn't think Kruger was on our list (fans yes, but not team).

I stand corrected.

Guy will be going downhill. Obviously is just playing for money now... Choose from a contender to the Browns? The offers must have differed tremendously.

I'm shocked. I really didn't think Kruger was on our list (fans yes, but not team).

I stand corrected.

I am shocked too. And that means that if the saints don't make a big splash in free agency, it is because they don't want to. And that is good for me.

That shows us that the Saints are looking deeper than many of us are giving them credit. They may have a couple of suprises for us yet.

I'm glad we didn't try to outbid the Browns, they threw stupid money at him. Make no mistake, Kruger is a good football player but he's being paid like a great football player. Also he wears his pants way too high for my taste.

I'm glad that we weren't willing to overpay for him. Shows a lot that they offered a contract without a visit.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom