Hollis Thomas (1 Viewer)

MoJoMan

Reaction score
Isn't Hollis Thomas a free agent after this year? What do you think it's going to take to sign the guy next year?:no:

I hope we resign him, he's definetly helped our dline play. It shouldn't break the bank, he is an older guy, and although he has played very well, he's not an elite runstopper in the class of Pat Williams or Casey Hampton. I would expect that we will get it done and not let him hit the market.

He'll stay. With his age he won't price himself out of our price range. He's more valuable to us then he is to any other team.

I would pay him a million or 1.5 million to play here. Good work ethic and can show the younger guys what it takes to last a while in the No Fun League.

Thomas has been great. The only thing is I wish he was younger only because we could have him at a high level for longer!

Thomas has been great. The only thing is I wish he was younger only because we could have him at a high level for longer!

Hollis is a great guy. With the way the Eagles treated him at the end, he feels very appreciated in NO. The only thing that could pull him away is the Rams. If they had any serious interest, he just might be interested in heading home. But he is a very loyal guy...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom