Hollywood's 50 Biggest Disasters (1 Viewer)

Optimus Prime

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
i'd add the phantom menace to the list

50.The Matrix Reloaded's sweaty cave rave.

Maybe humanity will be partying at world's end, but let's hope there won't be any of Club Zion's dystopian-chic distressed-wear, or its awful, forced, multiculti primal gyrations. Just thinking about the Zion rave makes us want to take a shower. In bleach.

49. Commercials in movie theaters.

The ad industry's big-screen invasion leaves us wondering (a) why are we paying more than $10 for a ticket and (b) when's the gosh darned movie going to start?

48. The tortured 1982 jungle epic that was Werner Herzog's Fitzcarraldo

It kicked off in the Amazon with Jason Robards and Mick Jagger in key roles, but health worries subtracted Robards, and a Stones tour claimed Jagger. Taking Robards's place was temperamental German thespian Klaus Kinski, who so alienated the natives that they offered to murder him. The longest drought in 65 years stranded the film's crucial steamship on a sandbar, and then torrential rains and a border war dogged filming

47. Nipples on the Batman suit

46.Quentin Tarantino's acting career.

Great director. Crap actor. Even worse American Idol judge.

45.Foot in mouth disease:

A fairly rare condition in which a star or mogul loses the ability to stop self-destructive statements from leaving the mouth.
"It was the goal of these people to eliminate me . . . They wanted to kill Michael Ovitz. If they could have taken my wife and kids, they would have."—Michael Ovitz, in Vanity Fair (August 2002), talking about what he called the "Gay Mafia." ...........

http://www.premiere.com/feature/3145/the-50-biggest-hollywood-disasters.html

Nipples and cod piece are true.
Battlefield Earth can be used as the death penalty if forced to watch it over and over.
#35 is Great!!!
Howard the Duck was a great movie.

I can't get it to work, but any mention of Blair Witch? I felt those were crimes against humanity.

I can't get it to work, but any mention of Blair Witch? I felt those were crimes against humanity.
No, and I totally agree with you. I could have just stayed home and played a first person shooter instead of watching someones nasal passages leaking all over the screen.

48. The tortured 1982 jungle epic that was Werner Herzog's Fitzcarraldo

It kicked off in the Amazon with Jason Robards and Mick Jagger in key roles, but health worries subtracted Robards, and a Stones tour claimed Jagger. Taking Robards's place was temperamental German thespian Klaus Kinski, who so alienated the natives that they offered to murder him. The longest drought in 65 years stranded the film's crucial steamship on a sandbar, and then torrential rains and a border war dogged filming

http://www.premiere.com/feature/3145/the-50-biggest-hollywood-disasters.html

No need to read further. This is a good movie - and it is perhaps the greatest role in the legendary career of Klaus Kinski.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom