Holy**** Did you guys know that Weatherford plays for the Jets? (1 Viewer)

HAHAHA. Way to get fired from your job. But that is an awesome story. SP doesn't play.

I don't think we'll be replacing punters again anytime soon. We got the better of this deal in the long run, no matter how it went down.

man, their tension went all the way back to the last game in Chicago when SP told him to kick it out of bounds to Devin hester and Weatherford kicked it directly to him resulting in a Bears TD. One things for sure, you better not mess up if you're a special teams player. That's something coach gets from Parcells

At least we get to hear our lame announcer say his name one more time in that weird voice of his. "Steeeeeeeeeeeeeeve Weatherford", lol.

Terrible. Jerry Romig the class of the league when it comes to gameday stadium announcing. I will mourn the day that I no longer hear, "FIRRRRRRRST Down..... Saints!" and "IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT'S GOOOOOOOOOD!"

Long live Jerry Romig!!!!!

Terrible. Jerry Romig the class of the league when it comes to gameday stadium announcing. I will mourn the day that I no longer hear, "FIRRRRRRRST Down..... Saints!" and "IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT'S GOOOOOOOOOD!"

/Signed..Best gameday announcer ever!

One of my favorite things about going to the dome is Jerry's First down saints

thankful morstead is here to stay, i can see him easily becoming one of the top punters in the leauge:ezbill:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom