Holy nervous, batman. (1 Viewer)

SaintsNY

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Playoff football always gives me this uneasy feeling. Knowing that is one and done makes your anxiety shoot up to 11.

Payton has been out coached by the other team and by himself with his odd play calling at times in crucial situations. I hope he has this team extremely prepared so they execute flawlessly in all aspects, including mentally for the weather.

Time to nut up and shut the media up with their garbage!

Black and Gold baby. WHO DAT.

With Pierre out, I'm hoping for a heavy dose of Khiry.

With the ball as cold and hard as it's bound to be, I'm seeing more of a ground game than the usual "aerial assault" than we're used to as Saints fans.

Either way, I'm looking forward to seeing goodell's face as we beat the iggles.

Biting fingernails and screaming Whodat as I spit em out. Doing random warm ups in my living room well before pregame chatter. Looking out my window every 5 minutes for no reason. Talking to self in mirror asking am I ready.

Prepping the laundry basket for it's ritualistic big time Saints game, if they falter its fate is to come un duck taped on the rail road tracks, d'ouched in paint thinner and flaming away as the Choo Choo smashes it and sends it barreling down the tracks in a blaze of glory.

Digging through boxes finding that one Saints relic you remember from years before that may just give them that edge they need. Not caring the jersey is old and says W. Smith on the back, only focused on the colors of said beloved game day armor. Making sure the Chihuahua has his game day attire on...and wife too. Giving the Amazon parrot one day that he can holler and scream and it's okay he doesn't get the water bottle, the Saints need him!

Thinking back in deep concentration of the loved ones I've lost that introduced me to the Saints and showed me the ropes. Drumming out college game day beats and when the Saints go marching in on my knees, coffee table, or anything around to get the ritual going, jumping up high pulling legs in to get loose. Pacing and more pacing, I feel ya brother, this is huge and I am ready to bring the whole broad side of that Emu train with FERVOR and fearless fight to death or life for another week.

#WHODAT!!!!! LET"S GEAUX WDN!!!!!!

Biting fingernails and screaming Whodat as I spit em out. Doing random warm ups in my living room well before pregame chatter. Looking out my window every 5 minutes for no reason. Talking to self in mirror asking am I ready.

Prepping the laundry basket for it's ritualistic big time Saints game, if they falter its fate is to come un duck taped on the rail road tracks, d'ouched in paint thinner and flaming away as the Choo Choo smashes it and sends it barreling down the tracks in a blaze of glory.

Digging through boxes finding that one Saints relic you remember from years before that may just give them that edge they need. Not caring the jersey is old and says W. Smith on the back, only focused on the colors of said beloved game day armor. Making sure the Chihuahua has his game day attire on...and wife too. Giving the Amazon parrot one day that he can holler and scream and it's okay he doesn't get the water bottle, the Saints need it!

Thinking back in deep concentration of the loved ones I've lost that introduced me to the Saints and showed me the ropes. Drumming out college game day beats and when the Saints go marching in on my knees, coffee table, or anything around to get the ritual going, jumping up high pulling legs in to get loose. Pacing and more pacing, I feel ya brother, this is huge and I am ready to bring the whole broad side of that Emu train with FERVOR and fearless fight to death or life for another week.

#WHODAT!!!!! LET"S GEAUX WDN!!!!!!

Yawn. Don't you even care in the slightest?

Jeez I can feel your dudes tension all the way in Canada. Relax brothers it's gonna be an epic game. A real character game. Btw I'll be wearing my shockey jersey as if he still played for the saints!

I'm scared to death...two words...

Jenkins---Harper

I'm relaxed. I'm binge watching boardwalk empire till kickoff.

Digging out some of the doodads and beads I had on my jersey SB night. Oh but wait! I just remembered I have some beads from the SB parade. I best go find them as well.

Superstitions? Yeah I got some.

Not sure if I'm nervous but I sure am wound up. WHO DAT!

I'm ready for this game and honestly not nervous. I feel very confident about this game. I really think we will come to play. Excited to see if Ingram gets a heavy dose, and hopefully if he has a good run he doesn't get pulled. Game time can't come soon enough. WHO DAT. Let's go saints.

I'm relaxed. It's just a game, I have no control over the outcome whatsoever so don't expect me to have pity for them if they lose.

... so don't expect me to have pity for them if they lose.

lol I'm convinced you are not even a real Saints fan. I can't imagine anyone on SSF who would even think you would have pity on the Saints - win or lose. The only way we don't hear from you for a while is if the Saints win the Super Bowl. Then you would have nothing to say and you wouldn't post until the Saints lost the following season. We got it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom