Home Alone Film with Live Orchestra (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
https://www.lpomusic.com/online/article/home-alone

My wife's birthday is coming up and I thought of getting her something different than the normal jewelry/purfume/etc. Saw a billboard for this while in traffic today. Anyone ever see something like this? Seems interesting. Neither one of us have ever been to an orchestra. It would be a surprise.

not bad. For about the same price you can probably get her a live Culkin too though. Dunno

Macaulay-Culkin.jpeg

Seriously considering going to this. I think it looks cool.

that is the only real way to know with this type of thing unless the reviews are unanimously bad. My experiences with any type of performance of this nature is so polar its ridiculous. Either I am almost moved to tears or I am bored to death and not thinking of anything but my butt hurting from sitting. I have not had any in between.

So here's my thoughts...

The orchestra was awesome. Better than I would have imagined it would be. The choir was phenomenal.

Perhaps, though, I had the wrong expectations in regards to how people would act in the show. Tons of people showed up late and the ushers were pretty horrible with their flashlights showing people where to go. Often times I had bright LEDs flashed in my face. People didn't seem to care to control their kids from talking and yelling out the lines of the movie. That part was expected from what I've read online though. Lastly, it appeared that people didn't really go to see the orchestra perform, but rather pay $30-100+ to watch a movie. I was surprised how many got up early to leave and missed out on a great finale.

Overall, I would like to attend something like this again, but maybe not a movie. I thought there would be more respect for the performers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom