home selling questions (1 Viewer)

congrats on the job offer. I hope it's a good move for you.

I'm actually sort of branching out right now. I had a lot of copies of my resume floating around recently, just before I went back to full time work. One actually nibbled a bit today. I won't know about an offer for a few weeks, though. However, I'm also not sure I'll want to take it. Tucson? hmm...

Does @Dago know you're moving?

Yup.

tenor.gif

exterior or interior painting?

Like Devildog said, if interior, we did Sherwin Williams Repose Gray, just before we sold our home in 2019. I did some, but hired a friends retired dad to do large parts - cost us about $500 in total ( incl paint) and it not only opens up the home, but gives it crisp, fresh look as well.

Exterior, thats a larger job and will probably run about $2k or so. ( just going off what i hear from my painting clients ) and thats if no siding has to be replaced/repaired.

Ha! We did the exact same color in our house when we sold it last year. I'm getting ready to build another house next year and that will most likely be the color we go with. It was funny because after we were done, my wife and I looked at each other and said, "Why didn't we do this years ago?" :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom