"Home Team" Netflix Movie Review (1 Viewer)

I’m assuming it mostly just glosses over the “bounty” stuff as it looks like a feel good family movie. Does it cast payton and the saints in a relatively good light?
Having not watched it yet, I'd expect it to only be loosely based on his situation. The comedy will likely be centered around a professional football coach struggling to coach a team of kids, while keeping the themes shallow and light.

You let IMDB decide what you like & don't like?
I absolutely use it to help me make a decision on whether to watch a movie or show. Wouldn’t call that letting IMDB decide. 😂

I probably wouldn’t have watched this either way tho, hate sports movies, dislike Sandler and Kevin James.

Just as I use Metacritic for games. It’s worked well for me all these years.

You let IMDB decide what you like & don't like?
Btw, your quote is from the highest rated show in IMDB history. (Tied) They got that one right.
Nixon and Winters were awesome leaders of men.

Edit:
I see it’s been bumped into a tie for second by another Planet Earth doc.

Attachments

• 4E76B6D0-4E43-480D-8648-11CCCAC3A674.jpeg
    4E76B6D0-4E43-480D-8648-11CCCAC3A674.jpeg
    359.7 KB · Views: 14
I absolutely use it to help me make a decision on whether to watch a movie or show. Wouldn’t call that letting IMDb decide. 😂

I probably wouldn’t have watched this either way tho, hate sports movies, dislike Sandler and Kevin James.

Just as I do Metacritic for games. It’s worked well for me all these years.
Ultimately to each his own, but I've watched movies, then checked IMDb a few times and come to the conclusion that it's a crummy metric. It's off the mark far too often for me to use them, and I haven't in a long while.

Ultimately to each his own, but I've watched movies, then checked IMDb a few times and come to the conclusion that it's a crummy metric. It's off the mark far too often for me to use them, and I haven't in a long while.
As you said, to each their own. I use it as a guide, not an end all be all as was insinuated.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom