"Home Team" Netflix Movie Review (1 Viewer)

I'm the same way. I'll rarely bother watching a movie if it's less than a 7 on IMDB. I value my time too much to waste it on bad movies. Like you, it's worked well for me all these years.
Amen.
Gf and I have a tier system:

Movies (unless horror) must be a 6 or above. Will do lower for a horror as they’re scored more harshly.
Shows: must be a 7 and prefer an 8 or above.

Watching Sean Payton in a bad wig telling faux-Payton "we really suck without you" three days after his retirement is a kick in the crotch I didn't need on a Friday afternoon. :mecry:

You're just going to have to have brass nutz about all this, fellow guy with Tulane Stadium avatar.

I watched it because I was curious.

As others have said, the first couple of minutes were great. I wanted Kevin James to get out of the CGI way so that I could see more of it.

I know this is a minor detail, but it made me a little crazy that they showed the Joseph S. Yenni Stadium nameplate on the stadium and it was supposed to be in Texas. I've been gone from the area a long time - is that the stadium on East Jefferson's grounds?

Final thought - Rob Schneider was better as a stapler and a carrot.

Worth the watch as what can you really be expecting?

Thought the puking scene was overdone

I'm sure there must have been times where an already disgruntled son also yells at his dad about why he left the family. Guess that didn't make the cutting room floor and is a comedy after all.

I think this is why CSP retired! This movie is a total embarrassment! Awful!!!

I now blame Sandler, Netflix, and Kevin James for Payton leaving the Saints.

I’d jump off of a bridge if a movie this awful was made about me.
I think a farcical movie for a farcical commissioner was apropos.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom