home today with a sick kid (1 Viewer)

huh...I always thought that meant read tons of stuff. As in, before you can post you need to read the tons of stuff we have here already. You know, so guys don't rehash stuff we've already talked about. New topics...and all that. Speaking of which, check out what this Pixar Animator did! Totally awesome...
A Pixar Animator Did Sketches About The 2012 NFL Season And They Are Awesome | Kissing Suzy Kolber

Hmm, I thought it meant Threads of Stupidity. Which is why I glossed over because there are so many.

Anyone see the Dre'w Bre'es Sports Science vid?

DrewBrees Sport Science - YouTube

It is the duty of SR members who are home away from work to provide said entertaining threads/posts for the benefit of the poor schlubs still working.

In a recent development middleaged dad plays Transformers Rescue Bots with ailing son
will update as issues warrant (unless bodily issues)

Sorry
no pics
no links

I just went back and looked at the topics of the day on 2-21-2007. That was the day I officially left the ranks of lurker and became Saintsfanfl.

Biggest topic. Charles Grant gets the franchise tag. 6 Charles Grant threads subsequently started that day after the 1st thread reporting the ESPN story.

Thought you'd like to know.

I hope your child feels better soon.
Having said that, I fart in your general direction, sir.

All my good stuff is at home...this will have to do...

LITTLE JOHNNY STRIKES AGAIN The teacher asked the class to
use the word 'fascinate' in a sentence. Molly put up her hand and said, 'My
family went to my granddad's farm, and we all saw his pet sheep. It was fascinating.'

The teacher said, 'That was good, but I wanted you to use
the word fascinate, not fascinating. Sally raised her hand. She said, 'My
family went to see RockCity and I was 'fascinated.'

The teacher said, 'Well, that was good Sally, but I wanted you to use the word 'fascinate.' Little Johnny raised his hand. The teacher hesitated because she had been burned by Little Johnny before.

She finally decided there was no way he could damage the
word fascinate', so she called on him. Johnny said, 'My aunt Gina has a
sweater with ten buttons, but her boobs are so big she can only fasten
eight.'

The teacher sat down and cried.

Well, I hope mini merkinsrules is feeling better today.

May have taken us until later in the evening, but no doubt the multitude of reports and subsequent posts of Rob Ryan and other DC news kept you entertained and intrigued for the remainder of the day.

:hihi:

Well, I hope mini merkinsrules is feeling better today.

May have taken us until later in the evening, but no doubt the multitude of reports and subsequent posts of Rob Ryan and other DC news kept you entertained and intrigued for the remainder of the day.

:hihi:

much better - thank you

funny re. the DC stuff - so i'm surfing SR all day then the wife gets home and i'm cooking dinner -- next time i get back on 3 DC threads just exploded all over the place
it's so often the case
if you want any SR news log off for a few hours

and i have to say the EE was meh in its efforts yesterday

much better - thank you

funny re. the DC stuff - so i'm surfing SR all day then the wife gets home and i'm cooking dinner -- next time i get back on 3 DC threads just exploded all over the place
it's so often the case
if you want any SR news log off for a few hours

Isn't that how it always is. I was, as I often am on all day when Sean fired Spags. I stepped away for 5 minutes to go warm some leftovers and I get a text from a friend that Spags was fired. Usually I'm the one texting him with breaking stuff. LOL.

and i have to say the EE was meh in its efforts yesterday

Sorry we let you down. In the future, we will make a concerted effort to try harder.

Just go the BTL board, I can always kill a couple of hours there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom