Honda vs. Polaris ATVs (1 Viewer)

Which ATV would you buy?

• Total voters
1994 Honda 300. Still runs as good today as it did back then.

96 Fourtrax 300... I was told by the parts mgr at a Honda dealership that they stopped making that engine because new sales slacked off. Don't know if that was true, but everyone that I know who has owned one swears it's the most bullet proof ATV ever... Unless you want back brakes. Look somwhere else for back brakes.

96 Fourtrax 300... I was told by the parts mgr at a Honda dealership that they stopped making that engine because new sales slacked off. Don't know if that was true, but everyone that I know who has owned one swears it's the most bullet proof ATV ever... Unless you want back brakes. Look somwhere else for back brakes.

This was the best bike of all time.. It is true they were so good and bullet proof sales went down big time. Still wish I had mine. The thing was built like a tank.

This was the best bike of all time.. It is true they were so good and bullet proof sales went down big time. Still wish I had mine. The thing was built like a tank.

I've done a disc brake conversion on the front... ITP mud-lites all around, and it's like you said... A tank. Got mine for a steal, and it was well cared for by a guy who owned 75+ acres in the ponchatoula area. He got up in age, decided the solid rear axle was too rough on his old bones, and bought a independent rear-suspension Honda.

My 4trax was definitely used for many, many hours of seat time before I got it, and the only real problem (besides the back brakes), that I had was an electrical issue that was fixed relatively easily.

I'll likely never sell it...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom