Honest Opinions please... (Antonio Brown) (1 Viewer)

Yeah, I think he needs a stay in a mental health facility, some brain scans (CTE stuff), and a "come to Jesus" before he'll be of any benefit to an NFL team vs the media circus he would create. In all sincerity, I hope he gets it figured out and gets well.

I just think this Saints team has a special chemistry and we don't need another WR bad enough to risk messing up that chemistry.

I’d be ok as long as we’re not locked into anything with him. At best, you get a top 10 receiver opposite CGM, and at worse, you send him back on a long vacation and the Saints have a little media attention.
I believe that our locker room is too strong for anyone to come in and negatively impact it.

AB couldn't handle Huju getting attention. You think he'll be happy to play along side Mike Thomas?

I wouldn't be surprised if a fight breaks out on field between those two. Thomas won't put up with his attitude.

Thomas needs a #2... Not a primadona #1

I have not been in favor of signing AB. At the present the guy is way too much a distraction and his antics have cost him 3 teams within a year. In addition, I fully expect him to be suspended for all that he is involved with by the league should he attempt to come back this year.

At this point I'm concerned with his mental health and possible CTE. The change in his behavior was so sudden, drastic and just bizarre. So just as a fellow human being I'm hoping he can steady himself. And then you have the allegations of some really vile stuff. Add it all up and you have a player who is impossible to sign.

And yet, the callous football fan part of me says, "Just win baby!". If he could help us win a Super Bowl then would the ends not justify the means?

No. He's too flawed and we don't have time to re-build him. We have to take care of our young guys and not put them in a locker room full of toxic dinglewarts. Y'all remember Junior? Stills? Heck, even Jimmy? This team is super special. Brown would kill that.

The last thing we need is MT learning anything from AB

Let's give MT a lil more credit than that plz. If anything, AB mite learn sumthin from him

I'd be all for bringing AB in if everything goes well with his legal issues. And he'd be on a short leash even then. I really don't see any negative to it. Our locker room is too strong for even him to bring it's morale down

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom