Honest request to Saints players (1 Viewer)

26ISTHEMAN

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Please, please if you made the pro-bowl, boycot the game. Don’t skip it without saying anything. Hold a press conference as a group and announce that you’re boycotting the game. Make a statement. Take a stand for the fans and your teammates who were robbed of a SB appearance.

I'm with you, but that's a really tough thing to expect. These guys just got robbed of their team achievement, quite literally robbed of additional money, and now we want them to pass up on reaping the reward of an individual achievement? Man. I hope they boycott. I hope they all boycott. But I don't expect any of them to, and I won't feel the least bit bad about any who don't.

The game is a joke anyway. Why not turn it into something meaningful? They get their money whether or not they play.

The game is a joke anyway. Why not turn it into something meaningful? They get their money whether or not they play.
A week in Hawaii with the best of your peers...for the most part...is not a joke.

Of course, from my perspective, the whole thing is a complete abomination. I'm just trying to look at it from their perspective.

Whatever. I don't follow it.

Point stands.
I wish they were willing to give up a trip to Orlando to make a statement. I suspect it would mean something to the fans.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom