Honestly, it was a really underrated defensive/special team showcase that helped a rusty offense. (1 Viewer)

I thought the Oline played poorly, especially the interior. Peat looks overpaid.

And the playcalling and scheme on O are just bad. As others said the opponents D is teeing off due to lack of any downfield passing game. The pass to Cook seemed to show Brees can still do it. So why are we not?

D was pretty good outside of the DPIs, which were very tiki tacky. Would have liked to see more pressure on the QB. Where was Granderson, didn’t notice him...with Davenport out I thought he’d be more involved.

ST was great.

I'm trying not grit my teeth but seeing Peat wiff on his butt again is tough. I didn't study his play so I'll reserve judgment for the game. I think he did make a decent block in the open field. The interior was bad in general though. Couldn't dial in on the exact issues but saw a bunch of wiffs and pressure there.

Watching the highlights of the game, the offensive line needs some serious work. Jeez.

The o-line definitely needs to do better but the Bucs front 7 is serious.

I think we made them look better than they are. They have solid players across the line but we will see better. We should be one of the best o-line's in the NFL. That shouldn't have happened. There are some obvious things to work out like getting Ruiz in there, but it does concern me how long this will linger (since he is a rookie) and if it will pop up again. The only real concern I leave the game with.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom