Honestly.. Taysom (1 Viewer)

If Taysom can just be average, the Saints will have a nice run ahead with Kamara and Thomas after Brees.

And this isn't a praise of Hill necessarily, but an indictment of Bridgewater's rather subpar play. And that might be putting it mildly.

He's a mediocre backup at this point.

I think Teddy is feeling some of those injuries from college and the nfl. I don’t remember much about the game he had in college where his teammates were carrying him down the field. But after seeing that I was a fan and hoped he would be successful. If it hadn’t been for injuries I think he could’ve had 1 or 2 mvp’s.

I think Teddy is feeling some of those injuries from college and the nfl. I don’t remember much about the game he had in college where his teammates were carrying him down the field. But after seeing that I was a fan and hoped he would be successful. If it hadn’t been for injuries I think he could’ve had 1 or 2 mvp’s.
That was Leftwich at Marshall.

Bridgewater was at Louisiville under Charlie Strong and lit up college football unscathed.

i dunno. as a fan, i would be happy to have either as my backup. taysom can play pretty much any position, but teddy isn't bad at all.

Teddy's career as a Saint has kinda disappointed me. Maybe I had higher expectations. I know it is only preseason, but the game against Carolina last year equal to how he is playing this preseason. Good stats, but not put together.
I was o.k. with the Saints bringing him in the fold. (Although a 3rd round pick for a B/U QB is kind of a high price.)
I am still pulling for him, but something is missing. Maybe, I am not seeing the fire when he plays.
Taysom Hill, appears to be acting the role, but I have not seen him play with the #1's. That will tell more of a story.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom