Honey Badger deletes Saints Related Stuff from His Social Media (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know jack about Ralph, but I follow the badger on IG and he def removed all of his saints related posts. Something is definitely up. No idea what, but athletes removing posts from a particular team never really ends well, along with not showing up to TC……

Could be simply a family matter, but this points to a concern at the very least.

“Family is first. A player's mental health is important. Right?

The Who Dat Nation should sit down, take a deep breath, relax, and allow Tyrann Mathieu to handle his family business. Fans should appreciate the manner of how the Saints and Mathieu have handled the situation.

Athletes are men who go through hurts, pains, trials, and tribulations just like you and me - Mathieu isn't any different. I know players of his stature or revered as almost "super-human," however, he's still human. The Saints are patient. The media and the fans should be patient as well. There's no need to overreact.”

If there’s more going on, we’ll know eventually.

He even removed himself from being tagged in any Saints related pictures too. If you go to all of his tagged pictures, the only pictures on there are him in cardinals pictures…You mean to tell me, since he signed here, not one person posted him + Saints related picture and tagged him in the first place? They have tagged him, and he removed all of it

I’m not saying to make something more out of this, however, I am saying that he did remove all of them.

The red circle is all of the pictures other people on IG posted about him and tagged him in it…Not one Saints related picture is he tagged in…which means, He had un-tagged himself from all of it
He also deleted his Chief stuff.

Chill.

Next thing you know there will be reports that Payton is going to retire.
Well played.

It’s sad but in this day and age this is how bad news usually starts. Posters on here who picked up on smoke around Sean were dragged too. Just how it goes.

I’ve never used instagram, haven’t used Facebook in a long time, barely ever read Twitter so I have no clue what was or wasn’t there to begin with, admittedly. And I don’t keep up with the player pages.

Hopefully it’s much ado about nothing and more importantly hope he and his family are ok. Football is just a game.

I don’t understand why people are dragging the original Twitter source for making a comment about something that is demonstrably true.
People are tired of Ralph's schtick, because all he does is try to start drama off of speculation to get attention.

I don’t understand why people are dragging the original Twitter source for making a comment about something that is demonstrably true.
i just looked at his Twitter, they ARE lots of Saints related stuff he has posted that are still on there. so no it is not demonsrably true..
in fact it's a lie .
edit.. sorry, it may not be a lie about Instagram, but deleting stuff from one platform and leaving it on the other s does not constitute panic gloom and doom.. why no mention of Saints stuff on his other social media? that's what makes it a troll post.
i would also think that if he was trying to cut ties he wouldn't want the Saints Instagram as a follower.

Last edited:
Agreed. I don’t know who the guy is (Ralph) as I don’t follow any of em. Just how it is these days. I’m hoping the where there’s smoke there’s fire thing is wrong on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom