Honey Badger deletes Saints Related Stuff from His Social Media (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just looked at his Twitter, they ARE lots of Saints related stuff he has posted that are still on there. so no it is not demonsrably true..
in fact it's a lie .
Think he was referring to instagram. Could be wrong tho.

i just looked at his Twitter, they ARE lots of Saints related stuff he has posted that are still on there. so no it is not demonsrably true..
in fact it's a lie .
The original tweet said Mathieu deleted Saints content from his Instagram account. That’s not a lie - the observation was 100% correct.

The author of the tweet didn’t say anything about Twitter.

The original tweet said Mathieu deleted Saints content from his Instagram account. That’s not a lie - the observation was 100% correct.

The author of the tweet didn’t say anything about Twitter.
but saying it's a huge concern, is where the trolling comes in.
I'd be a huge concern if he deleted off all social media.
and he also left the Saints Instagram as one of his followers.
i rarely use Instagram. did he have a lot of Saints related stuff posted previously?

but saying it's a huge concern, is where the trolling comes in.
I'd be a huge concern if he deleted off all social media.
and he also left the Saints Instagram as one of his followers.
i rarely use Instagram. did he have a lot of Saints related stuff posted previously?
Could be wrong (happens a lot to me lol) maybe folks are a tad worried as we just went thru this smoke situation with Sean.

That one turned out to be true, that we needed to worry, hopefully this smoke situation isn’t one we need to worry about.

Agreed. I don’t know who the guy is (Ralph) as I don’t follow any of em. Just how it is these days. I’m hoping the where there’s smoke there’s fire thing is wrong on this one.
I hate that saying cause in today's news smoke is constantly being created out of nothing. It's what they do to get clicks. At one time it may have held some meaning, now when I hear ppl say that I just roll my eyes.

He also deleted his Chief stuff.

Chill.
All I said was he un-tagged himself from any Saints related pictures.

Didn’t say anything more than that.

I even said to not make anything more of it.

Don’t know what I need to chill for when all I said was he un-tagged himself, which is a fact.

That’s literally all I said. Didn’t make accusations as to why he did it, didn’t say the world was coming to an end

All I said was he un-tagged himself from any Saints related pictures.

Didn’t say anything more than that.

I even said to not make anything more of it.

Don’t know what I need to chill for when all I said was he un-tagged himself, which is a fact.

That’s literally all I said. Didn’t make accusations as to why he did it, didn’t say the world was coming to an end
Bruhhh you over here doing this...

charlie-always.gif

Just chill dude. Even Ralph said he was bs'ing.

Bruhhh you over here doing this...

charlie-always.gif

Just chill dude. Even Ralph said he was bs'ing.

BSing about what? I didn’t say anything about the reasons as to why he removed himself from the pictures.

All I said was directly that indeed, the pictures were removed. That’s it. I didn’t give any sky is fallen reasons or made up reasons as to why he removed it. All I’m saying is that, the pictures are gone/he un-tagged himself from all saints-related pictures. That’s it. Nothing more.

If I was a "Ralph" then I'd say something along the lines of, "the antics of removing pictures are a huge concern."...I didn't say anything along the lines of that. I'm just pointing out and "collecting evidence" as a direct response to those who are saying that they, "don't remember the Honey Bader ever posting any Saints' pictures on his IG to begin with."

I guess me saying, “please don’t make anything more of it” was clearly not enough 😂

Last edited:
Do we have verification that he ever even had Saints stuff on his Instagram? Every personal social media communication I have seen from him all off-season has been exclusively via Twitter.

Its ALL overreaction at this point. No one, outside the Saints & Honeybadger, knows what is happening. Thats how it should be when a player has a serious personal problem.

Malbrough is laughable as any sort of media personality. He is simply an instigator and thrives on creating controversy out of nothing at all.

I'll wait until we actually know something of note before I react to this latest Malbroghism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom