Honey Badger deletes Saints Related Stuff from His Social Media (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand a lot of people are throwing stones at Ralph over his post, but if you listened to Saints Happy Hour Podcast, where he is a caster with his friends, you would understand the tone better, and get that he is like most of us, which is a passionate fan that analyzes things to a fault. We all do it. We are fans. This very forum has years of speculatory posts. Ralph isn’t a Nick Underhill type. He is a fan type, which I enjoy because listening to their podcast is like listening to an audio version of the discussions held here on Saintsreport. Many are acting like Ralph is an Ian Rappaport type. He’s not. He’s one of us, and I am glad he is. In regards to the honey badger post, he didn’t lie, and he was simply airing his own stresses about it, just like we all do, every day.

I understand a lot of people are throwing stones at Ralph over his post, but if you listened to Saints Happy Hour Podcast, where he is a caster with his friends, you would understand the tone better, and get that he is like most of us, which is a passionate fan that analyzes things to a fault. We all do it. We are fans. This very forum has years of speculatory posts. Ralph isn’t a Nick Underhill type. He is a fan type, which I enjoy because listening to their podcast is like listening to an audio version of the discussions held here on Saintsreport. Many are acting like Ralph is an Ian Rappaport type. He’s not. He’s one of us, and I am glad he is. In regards to the honey badger post, he didn’t lie, and he was simply airing his own stresses about it, just like we all do, every day.
When you put half harted effort into a tweet that you know people are gonna run with, you deserve the stones thown at you. Had he mentioned that his Twitter was till filled with Saints stuff, then people wouldn't have over reacted to it. But thats what he wanted people to do.

Journalist word should never been associated with this guy name. He is just a little blogger or whatever he is behind the computer living in another city piggybacking off of other journalist hard work. I despise his work and sometimes his attitude off of social media. BUT I hate to say this, I have to be fair to him. What he posted on twitter about Mathieu deleting Saints stuff off of Instagram is true. What he said isn't much different from what others said when Murray deleted stuff off of Instagram. The part that he say "HUGE" concern is what trigger some people. In fairness to him, he can't control others' responses and action.
And to add to that, the word “HUGE” was immediately followed by the qualifying “maybe”. It was clearly a light-hearted take on the typical thought process of your average anxious Saints fan who is conditioned to expect things to go wrong. Plus, the Instagram piece is true - whatever the reason, HB has removed about five Saints-related images and a further assortment of tagged photos. Which means he has consciously turned his mind to it, removed the Saints photos (and possibly Chiefs too), and left everything else as is. If nothing else, it is slightly odd.

I don’t know Ralph at all but right now it appears that he is being penalised for the fact a segment of the fanbase lacks basic reading comprehension. Even I’ve been downvoted in this thread by the usual suspects for nothing more than the neutral observation, without editorialising, that his comment was factually accurate. We sure do have our share of unusual and hypersensitive types amongst the broader fan base, that’s for sure.

When you put half harted effort into a tweet that you know people are gonna run with, you deserve the stones thown at you. Had he mentioned that his Twitter was till filled with Saints stuff, then people wouldn't have over reacted to it. But thats what he wanted people to do.
And it worked cos now I've heard of him when I never had before.

It surprised me when he signed here. He has a HUGE great family but a few of them are absolute scumbags. At one point at LSU he needed to leave Louisiana so he could break ties with some of them. After getting away he was able to get himself back in order. When he did make it into the NFL that same element became an issue by demanding money from him. False allegations were made and it all ended up in court and got very ugly. That is only a small part of what Tyrann has had to deal with. So when I hear "Family issues" and the fact he is back in New Orleans my mind went straight to that being the problem. I hope it works out because the stuff he overcame to make it to where he is now is down right unbelievable.
Hi. My name is E. Laborate and I would like to know more.

Depends on if you consider Underhill an "official source" or not. He used the word family
I'd be comfortable calling Underhill an official source. He's had enough years and credibility built up that he doesn't go around posting unsubstantiated gossip pieces.

That doesn't mean he's always going to be right, but his sources are solid and he won't report anything that isn't accurate at the time he reports it.

Hi. My name is E. Laborate and I would like to know more.
Its the age old story of two brothers and their mother claiming their NFL cousin sexually and physically abused the brothers. They also accused the cousin of harassing and even putting hitting outs on them.The brothers and their mother contacted the authorities about the matter. They found the cousin had already contacted the authorities and showed them texts saying unless they gave them 1.5 million dollars they would accuse him of abuses. One of the brothers was arrested for extortion and the others quickly backed out of their claims.

Read about it here

Its the age old story of two brothers and their mother claiming their NFL cousin sexually and physically abused the brothers. They also accused the cousin of harassing and even putting hitting outs on them.The brothers and their mother contacted the authorities about the matter. They found the cousin had already contacted the authorities and showed them texts saying unless they gave them 1.5 million dollars they would accuse him of abuses. One of the brothers was arrested for extortion and the others quickly backed out of their claims.

Read about it here
Wow. Scumbags willing to destroy their own family for money.

I think a lot of the hostility came from Ralph inserting themselves in the Watson Twitter storm with fake news to get attention and views for their terrible podcast where they regularly crap on players and talk with zero football knowledge.

So, when Ralph post anything legitimate or not..... The feedback is immediately... "Shut up Ralph."

Last edited:

Read about it here

This sounds very, very similar to the story that was in the news a week or two ago about the singer Ricky Martin.. i dont know all the details but essentially it came out that the cousin who was accusing Martin of sexual abuse was mentally ill and trying to get money from him .. of course, no two cases are exactly the same .

These are human beings first before they're football players, many have their own families. Deleting football related stuff from instagram may be him just trying to say, look at me, the man and not the football player in whatever personal issue he's dealing with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom